Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Wasn't following the weather forecast for Philly but was surprised to see how nasty it was down there last night. Mist/drizzle was the worst type of precip to fall into freezing temps where it occurred. 

Got down to 28 here. Working from home today and have not been out but it looks completely dry from what I can see. Farmdale cutoff? (skies must have been "less cloudy" here resulting in my lower temp)

Yeah you must have been more clear than me, deep fog down here in the valley, which has now finally cleared out.  I believe you have roughly 100' of elevation on me.

National high temp yesterday was a rather modest 81 at four different spots in Florida.  National low was -16 near Mission Creek, MN.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

lol...best friends went to L.S. I went to Penn Manor. I was a "West Sider." West Willow represent!

Unarguably, the best high school in PA. I've always dreamed (don't laugh) at being on Sunday Night Football, and when they have the players introduce themselves, I would give my name and say "THE Penn Manor High School". :) 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I don't think I've been there in years. 

Paging @Atomixwx

Didn't you say you were in your 50s? You're likely one foot in out the door, one foot on a banana peel with Intercourse, PA. 

This is a young man's game. And as a relatively young man, I was in ****, PA just yesterday. 

All trips to Intercourse, PA or ****, PA end with pie. Whoopie, cream, or otherwise. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Didn't you say you were in your 50s? You're likely one foot in out the door, one foot on a banana peel with Intercourse, PA. 

This is a young man's game. And as a relatively young man, I was in ****, PA just yesterday. 

All trips to Intercourse, PA or ****, PA end with pie. Whoopie, cream, or otherwise. 

It's really about how you feel though, right?

I'm screwed. Well, I guess I'm not. 

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Unarguably, the best high school in PA. I've always dreamed (don't laugh) at being on Sunday Night Football, and when they have the players introduce themselves, I would give my name and say "THE Penn Manor High School". :) 

19 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Penn Manure, as my wife's mom says they used to call it.  

I loved how other schools would act like that was such an insult...lol

14 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

As you should be!  It was all in jest.  Besides, she went to Manheim Township, booooooooo!

Our response back was always... "At least we're not the Hempfield PORKERS!" 

lol