• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

A video I put together from our walk in the woods over the weekend. This is a local park 8 minutes from my house. It has so many beautiful trails.

Beautiful!  Did you snowshoe or able to walk it?  I do some shoeing locally and up in toothless land when I can. Can't bring my Siberian bc off the leash...he'd be in Canada in no time. And he is a PITA on a leash.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

I love reading the comments on the TheForumThatShallNotBeNamed. Right now there’s never been a better model than the CMC, the GFS should never be trusted and one met even mentioned the JMA since it has consistently shown a big storm for the sub-forum. 

I don't think anyone here has posted the JMA in years lol

3 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Beautiful!  Did you snowshoe or able to walk it?  I do some shoeing locally and up in toothless land when I can. Can't bring my Siberian bc off the leash...he'd be in Canada in no time. And he is a PITA on a leash.

We walked it but we saw quite a few snow shoers and cross country skiers. It was definitely needed if we went there early, but went in afternoon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CNY_WX said:

I love reading the comments on the TheForumThatShallNotBeNamed. Right now there’s never been a better model than the CMC, the GFS should never be trusted and one met even mentioned the JMA since it has consistently shown a big storm for the sub-forum. 

I saw the JMA references over the past few hours.  Clear sign that Hail Mary time is approaching.  Most of us have been there... It's almost as if you're in the Führerbunker ordering around phantom armies as short range artillery is pounding away on top of you. "Euro will kommen...!" (Der Untergang movie reference there).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

I saw the JMA references over the past few hours.  Clear sign that Hail Mary time is approaching.  Most of us have been there... It's almost as if you're in the Führerbunker ordering around phantom armies as short range artillery is pounding away on top of you. "Euro will kommen...!" (Der Untergang movie reference there).

To be fair the GFS is the only one showing no storm.

32 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

If central NY gets one more bad winter I can totally see @wolfie09 and @Syrmax doing this to you.

Kick Him Out GIFs | Tenor

With at least the next week and maybe even longer looking like a loss in the snow department, I am seriously wondering if we will even get 50% of normal.

19-20: 90 inches (meh, next winter will be better)

20-21: 80 inches (ugh, next winter will be better...never had three consec years suck)

21-22: Even worse! So far...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

You did the Freak proud. We know his fondness of the lad. :lol:

I mean he was in the New England forum for 2 days earlier this week saying how this storm was coming west trolling them. Not a fan of that type of poster even though most here don't like the SNE crowd lol. Surprised hes not banned TBH.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I mean he was in the New England forum for 2 days earlier this week saying how this storm was coming west trolling them. Not a fan of that type of poster even though most here don't like the SNE crowd lol. Surprised hes not banned TBH.

I didn't know that...yeah, that's a jerk move.

• Like 2

You guys all have multiple personalities when it comes to weather vs. Sports.

Upstate NY Weather Thread to @Blue Moon: "Welcome! "You will love it here with all the snow! We look forward to your reports! Post often."

Upstate Banter Thread to Blue Moon: "You're a $+@-# moron. Go back to Tenny where you get a dusting. Nobody cares about you here and what you think. Loser."

:lol:

• Haha 3