Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Overunning Mixed Event 12/18-12/19/21

dryslot

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its really looking to protect NE areas more, which is why the snowfall gradient is starting to shift more wnw to ese on the 12z guidance.

It was lifting out a lot sooner on past runs but you can see it hangs in longer on the 12z runs so a lot of places down towards your way and further south start out with more frozen types of precip.

Just now, dryslot said:

Kevin

F4BEFB39-BEE0-4698-8FAC-FBED5CCDA063.gif.df53976962fb159d2530a2b50173c535.gif

You don't  know him that well....even if a given situation engenders that type of angst from him, he has become passive aggressive enough where he won't let you know that. Whether its the truth or not, he'll think of strawman consolation to focus on and claim that he's content with the situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

For the CT peeps....we are posting those jabs mostly for Kevin. If there is a way to manufacture a hole in Tolland...we would. 

Lol it’s all good, we never expected anything anyways.  I think the fact that I’m spending the weekend near Okemo is making it really easy on me bc they look to get crushed. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

For the CT peeps....we are posting those jabs mostly for Kevin. If there is a way to manufacture a hole in Tolland...we would. 

That is still an unbelievable snow depth map....lol. That was a couple days after the dual part MLK event in 2010.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m not sure when I’ve ever rooted for other people to get plain rain while I get snow like this will turn out being But I will certainly be sure to remember this . 

Oh, you love to flaunt when hills looks snowy, but the coastal dwellers look like shit. lol

BS