Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2 observations:

The sun is now shining. 

Off Topic is a mess. I ventured in there this morning, I will not again. I do not understand how people can be so incredibly hurtful to others. Our society is in a very dark place when it comes to treating other people well.

@TimB84 I don't know how you do it (posting over there), but thank you for sort of defending me. 

sun doesn't last long my friend. hour tops

3 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Seriously, don’t go in there.

yeah, stay away. not a good vibe

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I was looking for a positive after my not-so-positive experience. :) 

Central PA is incredibly civil. Yeah, you see hints of strife when anyone mentions covid or masks or vaccines, but there are hundreds of pages of entirely civil discussion around weather, sports, or various other topics in between.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Central PA is incredibly civil. Yeah, you see hints of strife when anyone mentions covid or masks or vaccines, but there are hundreds of pages of entirely civil discussion around weather, sports, or various other topics in between.

Yeah, stick with us and not that stupid off topic crap. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2 observations:

The sun is now shining. 

Off Topic is a mess. I ventured in there this morning, I will not again. I do not understand how people can be so incredibly hurtful to others. Our society is in a very dark place when it comes to treating other people well.

@TimB84 I don't know how you do it (posting over there), but thank you for sort of defending me. 

On OT, I do my best to post facts and/or point out peoples wrong assumptions when I run across a link that assists in point making.  I do wish it could be more discussion based, disagreeing is ok, and less accusatory.  Its no surprise that many MA posters also take their schtick to OT.   I sometimes wonder if some of posters  are paid to be who they are.

Trix Rabbit Turns 60 | A Taste of General Mills : A Taste of General Mills

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimB84 said:

So, so very true. Sometimes I have to remind myself of this fact and all I need to do is look elsewhere. We really have something special here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Gotcha, I am not touching it at all never did. 

No interest in debates anymore.  My new phrase is "you do you, and I'll do me".  Plenty enough info for all of us to come to our own conclusions and be willing to live/die w/ them...and I know some that have done both.  Just my .02

BTW, i got the jab for all that may have 'pre judged me" based off previous comments. Wasnt happy bout it, but my approach works for me, but I didnt do it to be included into the "club".  Not at all.

2 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

No interest in debates anymore.  My new phrase is "you do you, and I'll do me".  Plenty enough info for all of us to come to our own conclusions and be willing to live/die w/ them...and I know some that have done both.  Just my .02

BTW, i got the jab for all that may have 'pre judged me" based off previous comments. Wasnt happy bout it, but my approach works for me, but I didnt do it to be included into the "club".  Not at all.

Good stuff I having never been in OT and won't.

NWS:

It will be a chilly start to October Friday morning with low temperatures in the 40s and even into the 30s across Northern PA. Patchy ❄ FROST ❄ is possible Friday morning for areas mainly north of I-80. Make sure to bring your sensitive plants inside Thursday night. #PAwx

** My Birthday is Friday so this could not be more enjoyable. 

12 minutes ago, paweather said:

Good stuff I having never been in OT and won't.

I perused in there early on, and yeah...not my gig.  Too many "expert opinions" mixed w/ personal emotion....dangerous and not why im here....and really shouldnt be something to debate....hence my "you do you.....".    

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

NWS:

It will be a chilly start to October Friday morning with low temperatures in the 40s and even into the 30s across Northern PA. Patchy ❄ FROST ❄ is possible Friday morning for areas mainly north of I-80. Make sure to bring your sensitive plants inside Thursday night. #PAwx

** My Birthday is Friday so this could not be more enjoyable. 

My anniversary is Saturday, so I agree.  Unfortunately she wants to do the beach thingy.....see how well I compromise?  Not really a beach guy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

On OT, I do my best to post facts and/or point out peoples wrong assumptions when I run across a link that assists in point making.  I do wish it could be more discussion based, disagreeing is ok, and less accusatory.  Its no surprise that many MA posters also take their schtick to OT.   I sometimes wonder if some of posters  are paid to be who they are.

Trix Rabbit Turns 60 | A Taste of General Mills : A Taste of General Mills

friggin hillarious.  This is classic (and one reason I dont venture).  Not at all afraid of someone w/ a big eog/head, just dont need that shit anymore.  

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm sure it will be fantastic wherever you get to spend it. Next year is 25 for us, we're off to Bermuda. 

you bet.  Just given choice I'd be in colorado seeing my kid (or somewhere out West) and seeing the Aspens and autumns splendor in full view.  28yrs for me.