Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

Thanks! 

Another question. CTP has issued three “special weather statements” for heavy rain, small hail and strong winds.  Why these and not severe warnings?  

The storms are all falling below the criteria for severe, but are strong enough to warrant a statement.

That's my guess. Last week I was under a special weather statement for winds up to 50 mph...enough to mention, but below the criteria for severe. 

• Like 1

2 observations:

The sun is now shining. 

Off Topic is a mess. I ventured in there this morning, I will not again. I do not understand how people can be so incredibly hurtful to others. Our society is in a very dark place when it comes to treating other people well.

@TimB84 I don't know how you do it (posting over there), but thank you for sort of defending me. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2 observations:

The sun is now shining. 

Off Topic is a mess. I ventured in there this morning, I will not again. I do not understand how people can be so incredibly hurtful to others. Our society is in a very dark place when it comes to treating other people well.

@TimB84 I don't know how you do it (posting over there), but thank you for sort of defending me. 

What happened. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2 observations:

The sun is now shining. 

@TimB84 I don't know how you do it, but thank you for sort of defending me. 

Place is a cesspool, and I’ve made contributions to said cesspool but there’s an addiction factor, unfortunately. You’re a good person and a good wx poster whom I respect, and I would never foul a weather thread with anything that goes on in that subforum.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Place is a cesspool, and I’ve made contributions to said cesspool but there’s an addiction factor, unfortunately. You’re a good person and a good wx poster whom I respect, and I would never foul a weather thread with anything that goes on in that subforum.

Where is this forum at?