Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

19 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

What are we talking 80’s ?  Close to 90.   

Verbatim a possible 80's day next week for HIA then some more possible 80's the following week.  Low 80's.  No 90's.  Lots of 50's and 60's days next week due to rain.  Normals are dropping fast now so 80's is pretty drastic.   Normal high for Oct 13th is 67. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Verbatim a possible 80's day next week for HIA then some more possible 80's the following week.  Low 80's.  No 90's.  Lots of 50's and 60's days next week due to rain. 

Just making sure we weren’t looking at some record high temps.   I just ordered a boss v plow.   You can see where my mind is.  

D0A21B88-F0BB-4A75-BA4D-8E18F3DB2026.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Just making sure we weren’t looking at some record high temps.   I just ordered at boss v plow.   You can see where my mind is.  

Nice,  it always snows in Cashtown so it will be used.  Not within 5 degrees of any records but not fall like the week after next. 

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Just making sure we weren’t looking at some record high temps.   I just ordered at boss v plow.   You can see where my mind is.  

D0A21B88-F0BB-4A75-BA4D-8E18F3DB2026.png

my boss just put one of them on his side x side for me for the winter

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Have I not been talking beer enough for your liking?  LOL

well no. its fall, some good beers are out. even though i really cut back on my beer consumption. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This does bring up an interesting stat.  The "latest" it has ever hit 80 at MDT is Nov 2nd, 1971.    Another interesting stat, December 29th, 1974 was warmer than any day from Nov 21 until the end of that month and is only matched by the 75 on December 7, 1998 as to closing out the year after 11/21. 

Let's not repeat this year!:D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This does bring up an interesting stat.  The "latest" it has ever hit 80 at MDT is Nov 2nd, 1971.    Another interesting stat, December 29th, 1974 was warmer than any day from Nov 21 until the end of that month and is only matched by the 75 on December 7, 1998 as to closing out the year after 11/21. 

I looked, that was a Monday. I do so because it made me think back to our annual family gathering to go cut Xmas trees down. (about 15 families)  The day before was warm too. we wore shorts to get our trees. everyone was sitting on my patio drinking beer and smoking cigars like a summer picnic. 

2 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I looked, that was a Monday. I do so because it made me think back to our annual family gathering to go cut Xmas trees down. (about 15 families)  The day before was warm too. we wore shorts to get our trees. everyone was sitting on my patio drinking beer and smoking cigars like a summer picnic. 

Yea, the day before was also a record at 73.  

4 hours ago, paweather said:

Come on you have to like the baseball talk and the Phillies!

want my nice answer......or my real one. :rolleyes:

Boring and season is WAAAYYYYY too long for me to hold interest. 

I laugh when baseball peeps in May are cackling how there team is in trouble.  I tell them, you still have 120+ games to get it right.....  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

I laugh when baseball peeps in May are cackling how there team is in trouble.  I tell them, you still have 120+ games to get it right.....  

Yep you got that right, long long season no doubt. 

5 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

And the O's started off 3-0. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

My team had 3 wins after 3 days...

...and only 48 more in the following 176. :( 

• Haha 1