Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

Like normal, you're correct. I had to go back and look. March 21st 2018 i had 8.5"

I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to show you up. I honestly hesitated posting what I did for that reason. I also know you keep records and that events stick with you, which is why I was surprised that you didn't remember those storms. 

When I saw your post yesterday about March snow my first thought was that you must have gotten an early start to the weekend. :) 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to show you up. I honestly hesitated posting what I did for that reason. I also know you keep records and that events stick with you, which is why I was surprised that you didn't remember those storms. 

When I saw your post yesterday about March snow my first thought was that you must have gotten an early start to the weekend. :) 

Oh, i didn't take it that way. We're good. Some times i shoot from the hip. At my age i shouldn't as clearly my mind is forgetting stuff :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Recency bias. Didn’t MDT get shut out this March? Not even a T?

Just now, mahantango#1 said:

Dts video from yesterday said the Precip keeps on coming basically the 15 days of this month.

There is more precip down his way on the GFS.  But taking the CMC and GFS literally, on the GFS its all based on a tropical system  CMC is wetter but only 3-4 days of the 10 it shows.  I am good with what the CMC shows but I think it may be early, in my opinion, to assume its all wet the next two weeks. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

There is more precip down his way on the GFS.  But taking the CMC and GFS literally, on the GFS its all based on a tropical system  CMC is wetter but only 3-4 days of the 10 it shows.  I am good with what the CMC shows but I think it may be early, in my opinion, to assume its all wet the next two weeks. 

I hope it isn't to wet. I dislike cloudy gloomy wet days in the fall. I guess I'm suffering from the lack of those long summer days...and it's only just beginning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Baltimore takes 2 from Boston Huge and now the Red Sox are tied in the WC. 

That was horrific baseball. Boston looks dead. Losing to the worst team in baseball 2/3 with your season on the line to a bunch of junkball pitchers who have ERAs in the 7s. It's inexcusable. 

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

That was horrific baseball. Boston looks dead. Losing to the worst team in baseball 2/3 with your season on the line to a bunch of junkball pitchers who have ERAs in the 7s. It's inexcusable. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I second this sentiment. 

I completely understand the anger/frustration, and you can speak freely about your team however you want, but the last part of that rant is uncalled for; and honestly, false. Riplan's ERA isn't that much over 4 runs a game. 

There have been some HOF "junkball pitchers" as well. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I completely understand the anger/frustration, and you can speak freely about your team however you want, but the last part of that rant is uncalled for; and honestly, false. Riplan's ERA isn't that much over 4 runs a game. 

There have been some HOF "junkball pitchers" as well. 

My agreement was on the "It's inexcusable" comment re: its inexcusable for a team that is in a playoff chase to lose a series to one that is not.  It should, and may well, cost them their shot at the playoff spot.  I am not familiar enough with the O's to make specific comments. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

My agreement was on the "It's inexcusable" comment re: its inexcusable for a team that is in a playoff chase to lose a series to one that is not.  It should, and may well, cost them their shot at the playoff spot.  I am not familiar enough with the O's to make specific comments. 

I agree with that.