• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WeatherANDR
    Newest Member
    WeatherANDR
Central PA - Fall 2021

1 minute ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Thanks for asking.   It’s been hard recovering during my busy season.   Owner in a contract to buy a third course so it’s only going to be busier next year.   Need the winter to slow down, heal up, and track snow 

And for the owner to allow you to hire a Cashtown Jr.  Let you manage some vs. having to be 100% hands on. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

And for the owner to allow you to hire a Cashtown Jr.  Let you manage some vs. having to be 100% hands on. 

Well I’ve had that but I’m a hands on guy too.  I’ve had 2 assts at each course but when I see something that needs done, it’s hard not hoping on a mower, tractor etc.  one day I’ll learn 

• Haha 1

After about 3 hours of nothing the rain has begun again.  It's been on and off all day here.  I'm up to 0.47" for the total so far.  Should be a very interesting next 12 hours.  I can't wait for the gorgeous fall weather that is coming this weekend.  Highs around 72 and lows around 48 are almost perfect.

6 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

After about 3 hours of nothing the rain has begun again.  It's been on and off all day here.  I'm up to 0.47" for the total so far.  Should be a very interesting next 12 hours.  I can't wait for the gorgeous fall weather that is coming this weekend.  Highs around 72 and lows around 48 are almost perfect.

Yes, great early Fall weather is on the way after tomorrow!

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Simmons has vowed to never don an NBA uniform again until he's on a new team. This will be interesting to watch play out. 

It really is a shame that the situation has escalated to this point. Hopefully Morey can make the best trade possible. He is one of the best GMs in the league, so I am hopeful that he makes the right move.

21 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It really is a shame that the situation has escalated to this point. Hopefully Morey can make the best trade possible. He is one of the best GMs in the league, so I am hopeful that he makes the right move.

Agree with you regarding Morey 100%. He will not back down and accept anything less than what he wants.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I can't get excited about this until Bubbler is on board.

Ha.  I think I sort of caved to the 2 to 3 totals when I saw the models persist in emphasizing quick accums with that band tonight.   But they still say it's tonight and early tomorrow, not all day.  Even over your way it's a morning thing on the meso's.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

This woke me at 4:40. Seriously heavy rain - flash flooding stuff, wow. 

745535FF-20CD-4D2D-AC73-41C82FBB6A22.jpeg.8d3142dde9e8659b5939ab9e61d646d1.jpeg

when i got off of I-81 this morning at 5am heading down towards the farm show, i hit standing water that pooled up or was running down the road. I never saw it. had it been a car they would have wrecked. 

flat out dumping here in Harrisburg 61 degrees