Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

10 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 28 with a heavy frost this morning.  I have to let the gauge thaw out before I can get an official reading on yesterday's rain ha.

Speaking of rain yesterday - we had .01" at home, but .23" here at work 12 miles south. I left work at 5pm yesterday with mist still falling, by the time I got home it was mostly clear. Rained pretty much the entire day at work. 

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Speaking of rain yesterday - we had .01" at home, but .23" here at work 12 miles south. I left work at 5pm yesterday with mist still falling, by the time I got home it was mostly clear. Rained pretty much the entire day at work. 

Its been a rainy 3-4 days here as well.  Good to see the sun today.  Weekend was a total washout.  Never dried. 

23 minutes ago, Greensnow said:

Getting close! Only 40 miles north of me!

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

A touch later-than-usual (average is about Halloween), but we just finally got our first measurable snow of the winter here ❄️'tis the season! #pawx #nywx

Very nice!

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Add Aaron Rodgers to the Covid list. 

Yep, saw that earlier today. Things seem to be regressing once again. Found out yesterday that we have 9 people out with positive cases, one on a ventilator that isn't expected to make it more than another day or so. That individual is in their 20s. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, saw that earlier today. Things seem to be regressing once again. Found out yesterday that we have 9 people out with positive cases, one on a ventilator that isn't expected to make it more than another day or so. That individual is in their 20s. 

Vax or unvax? That stinks. 

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

We got our boosters Friday. It didn’t have to be this way. 

• Like 1