• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

You’re welcome. At least most of it falls early?

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

That way they can clear the floods up before dark. 

A positive spin on all the rain, at least when all the idiots start setting fireworks off illegally, hopefully it won't start fires.

• Haha 1

Just now, sauss06 said:

Many beers are meant to be served that way. I don't mind it. but when its hot i'm just drinking a Pilsner, served at 33

your good my man, post away. i'm just playin

Oh I did not take offense to it but I do not want to be all bad news so it was a general comment. But yea those Belgian/German beers are not good when you are thirsty.  I like the ones that are only brewed once a year.  Troeegs has a non Belgian beer out right now which I really like....Nimble Giant. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Oh I did not take offense to it but I do not want to be all bad news so it was a general comment. But yea those Belgian/German beers are not good when you are thirsty.  I like the ones that are only brewed once a year.  Troeegs has a non Belgian beer out right now which I really like....Nimble Giant. 

Haven’t tried that one yet but Troegs is always pretty solid. I need to make a pilgrimage next time I’m out that way.

• Like 1

I've heard good things about this. i haven't tried it yet. Many people don't realize how much temperature affects the beer. not all beers are served at the same temp. Sweet baby jesus for an example. drink one at 40 and then drink one at 32-33. huge difference in taste.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

It is one of those once a year things so fingers crossed you get to it this year.   Pint can.  9%

I mean I’ll certainly buy what’s available at my local distributor now, but I’d like to visit the mothership when I get a chance, no matter what’s on tap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

I've heard good things about this. i haven't tried it yet. Many people don't realize how much temperature affects the beer. not all beers are served at the same temp. Sweet baby jesus for an example. drink one at 40 and then drink one at 32-33. huge difference in taste.  

Yea, definitely.  And if you have tried any of those beers that claim to be Chocolate like the Yuengling or PastryArchy beers, there is a huge difference in taste based on temp.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Quite a few mid to upper 90's throughout the 'Burg region now.   Many Pitt locations in the 90's as well. 

PIT is up to 89 so far. Would take a miracle for this to not be our first 90 degree day of the year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yep.  Much less progressive than 0Z but not as bad as the 12Z GFS.  GFS wins the round today with Euro switching to cut off though they are still worlds apart.    This would be less rain for the LSV but not at all warm 

Still serves up a fantastic 4th, roughly 77/55 at 18z both here and there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Still serves up a fantastic 4th, roughly 77/55 at 18z both here and there.

End result for Sunday is still mainly dry and 80ish on the Euro.  Saturday was well below normal.  Not too shabby.  Though the trough was not as optimal it still moved far enough east.  

i would take that fellas. see what you can do. 

I'm out, headed some frosty pilsners and clear, pee free water ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1