• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS is going to punt the holiday weekend.  Trough up in Aaron Rodgers land migrating down into the Mid West.  Major player for all of Eastern US.   Cut off 500MB Trough ULL spinning disturbances over us all weekend.  MDT has to fight to break 60 on Saturday. 

image.thumb.png.2bab04b83baf33e3b64d9c5c83eb4579.png

It seems that more often than not, the summer outdoor holidays get screwed by some sort of crap weather, while the winter indoor ones (Thanksgiving and Christmas) are usually bright and sunny...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

That's exactly what we're doing, albeit not our own pool, just a friend.  Perhaps tomorrow as well.

That’s the way to do it. I don’t actually wish I had a pool, but I wish I was close enough friends with someone who has one that I could use anytime. :lol:

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

A strategic zoom meeting or two on your shared Outlook calendar, eh?   Let everyone see you are busy at work.  Ha.  

You know it!

Just now, TimB84 said:

That’s the way to do it. I don’t actually wish I had a pool, but I wish I was close enough friends with someone who has one that I could use anytime. :lol:

Correct, I always say when it comes to pools, boats and campers, I don't wanna own 'em, I just wanna know people who own 'em B)

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

You know it!

Correct, I always say when it comes to pools, boats and campers, I don't wanna own 'em, I just wanna know people who own 'em B)

Most larger boat owners I have known say that the two happiest days of their boat ownership were the days they purchased and the day they sold the boat. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mount Joy Snowman said:

You know it!

Fully agree on pools and boats, but not 100% sure I’ll never own a camper.

13 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

piss away, its my sisters next doors pool ;) i don't discriminate . i will consume beer in any type of weather. I just think it tastes better when its warm out. 

A lot of the beer I drink is Belgian (many of which claim to have monk's slaving away to brew) and they taste better warm period.  In or out, warm bottle. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A lot of the beer I drink is Belgian (many of which claim to have monk's slaving away to brew) and they taste better warm period.  In or out, warm bottle. 

Many beers are meant to be served that way. I don't mind it. but when its hot i'm just drinking a Pilsner, served at 33

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I saw that but I figured I had worn my welcome mat out until at least the 2:30 Euro update.  So thanks for taking the fall on that. 

your good my man, post away. i'm just playin