Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Stop being so obsessed with people’s personal medical decisions? I am not on here telling anyone to not get vaxxed. I can’t tell you how to chill out. That’s all on you. 

You are telling me, to stop being obsessed with the decisions of others? Are you honestly joking right now? You do realize that is exactly what you do every day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

You let him get to you and he feeds off of it. Why bother?

He gets to me sone too, but I’ve learned to ignore it and move on. 

These two are a match made in heaven.

Need a cage match, just lock them in for 90 seconds and see what happens.  DotRat is bloodied and out cold on the mat, while Phin limps around holding the cage walls with a Pfizer needle sticking out of his ass-cheek.  DotRat sacrificed himself to try and jab Phin.

54781BA7-4D6D-4EF8-9C75-9673C6EDE879.jpeg.c0db245c0a00e6b9e2ed633a68450909.jpeg

• Haha 4

Despite this being a "casedemic", there has been an awful lot of hospitalizations showing up in Florida along with other states, states that have low rates of vaccinations. There are many that can not to be vaxxed due to their health issues. Recent data is showing that those who are immune compromised may not have had very good antibody development from the original vax and maybe vulnerable, including the elderly. So widespread testing is important to those who couldn't get a vax. It is good to know if there is widespread community covid cases for those who are vulnerable, even if they are vaxed. My wife is pregnant, Covid doesn't mix very well with pregnancy. So, yes I am that vaxxed guy wearing an KN95 mask into Costco, well before the data came out about the vaxxed being contagious, last thing I wanted to do is infect my wife because I didn't want to wear a mask. My wife and future child's health is more important than than whether or not you can see my face while I'm buying toiletpaper. Testing vaccinated people is the reason we found the outbreak in Provincetown and determined that the spread from vaxxed people maybe occuring at a higher rate that expected. Beyond that, there are too many variables to say the vaccine is or isn't working. We are collecting data in real time with the pandemic, anyone who states absolutes are only going to look like fools in the end, this is the problem when science gets mixed up with politics. Too many people claiming they are right and the other person is wrong, weather peeps should know this all too well.....Putting all media aside and just looking at the date right now.....

Vaccines are working, efficacy ranges, averages, means...where are we currently? We don't know unless we start testing. Will efficacy change over time? Probably, but we don't know unless we continue to study them in real time. To say, see look at that outbreak, vaccines don't work I'm not getting one is really not helpful to the public. As of this point the vaccines are decreasing risk in all age categories....is my 7 and 3 year old getting a vax? Not unless this mutates into something that starts harming children or if they have some underlying conditions that put them at high risk. 

People really are getting sick....Hospitalizations are on the rise all over the country even here in CT. The age of those critically ill and hospitalized is dropping, it doesn't seem to be the sickness of just the old and unhealthy at this point. Most in this country have asthma due to environmental issues such as smoke from wildfires every year. To say this whole thing is no big deal for most is just being arrogant. 

We really should be looking out for each other and figuring out a way to battle the disease as a country...It is sad where we are right now

• Like 1