Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

These two are a match made in heaven.

Need a cage match, just lock them in for 90 seconds and see what happens.  DotRat is bloodied and out cold on the mat, while Phin limps around holding the cage walls with a Pfizer needle in his ass.  DotRat sacrificed himself to try and jab Phin.

54781BA7-4D6D-4EF8-9C75-9673C6EDE879.jpeg.c0db245c0a00e6b9e2ed633a68450909.jpeg

Who is Bonesaw?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

These two are a match made in heaven.

Need a cage match, just lock them in for 90 seconds and see what happens.  DotRat is bloodied and out cold on the mat, while Phin limps around holding the cage walls with a Pfizer needle in his ass.  DotRat sacrificed himself to try and jab Phin.

54781BA7-4D6D-4EF8-9C75-9673C6EDE879.jpeg.c0db245c0a00e6b9e2ed633a68450909.jpeg

Phin would need to be quick.  Jay played offensive line in college, probably still has most of those muscles.  :lol:

Just now, WhitinsvilleWX said:

My son mowed the yard this afternoon then I took him to football practice and then he lifted weights for an hour. I come hone and notice he completely butchered the yard. Left  unmowed streaks. I fixed it. He was dead tired and I felt sorry. 

Don't miss those days, I have PTSD from the conditioning tests

30 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Don't miss those days, I have PTSD from the conditioning tests

He’s a running back and slot receiver. They were doing 40’s today. He was doing 4.9 to 4.8. Average for the running backs and receivers was around 5. They were making fun of the lineman who couldn’t muster much under 5.7 or 5.8.

They got the last laugh in the weight room though. The skill players couldn’t press near what the lineman could. But then again they’re not supposed too. 

• Like 3

Hey everyone, just moved to Somerville so figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a degreed meteorologist from Penn State who spent many winters suffering from mid-Atlantic screw jobs and being envious of you New England folks. Hopefully I'll get to join in some of the fun this year. Nice to meet you all! 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Winter Wizard said:

Hey everyone, just moved to Somerville so figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a degreed meteorologist from Penn State who spent many winters suffering from mid-Atlantic screw jobs and being envious of you New England folks. Hopefully I'll get to join in some of the fun this year. Nice to meet you all! 

Welcome. We get a screw jobs too. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Winter Wizard said:

Welcome!!!! Always great to have another red tag met. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Winter Wizard said:

Welcome.  
Where in Somerville are you?

12 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

He’s a running back and slot receiver. They were doing 40’s today. He was doing 4.9 to 4.8. Average for the running backs and receivers was around 5. They were making fun of the lineman who couldn’t muster much under 5.7 or 5.8.

They got the last laugh in the weight room though. The skill players couldn’t press near what the lineman could. But then again they’re not supposed too. 

i've been very curious at how hs and college practices have changed, how much easier they are now.