Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,129
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Jdhuffmanhws
    Newest Member
    Jdhuffmanhws
    Joined

May Observations 2021


yotaman
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

Temp went from 85 to 72 in half an hour.  Received 0.08” of rain within a five minute period.  We’re begging for scraps here.

We managed .05" from a fast moving small storm. 16 days now without appreciable rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, yotaman said:

We managed .05" from a fast moving small storm. 16 days now without appreciable rain.

I ended up an additional 0.08” of rain overnight.  Total of 0.16”.

A 70% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.  Latest HRRR shows 1.0” possible here with cells passing through around 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, but we know how that often works out.  I’d love for the bottom to fall out for an hour or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Low of 55.Absolutely beautiful morning. Cool breeze and no signs of humidity. Currently 66/55. May be our last night into the 50's until October. Hope not but hard to get 50's in June.

Monthly stats:

Highest temp: 93

Lowest temp: 44

Highest dew point: 77

Lowest dew point: 34

Rainfall: 1.74"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, yotaman said:

Low of 55.Absolutely beautiful morning. Cool breeze and no signs of humidity. Currently 66/55. May be our last night into the 50's until October. Hope not but hard to get 50's in June.

Monthly stats:

Highest temp: 93

Lowest temp: 44

Highest dew point: 77

Lowest dew point: 34

Rainfall: 1.74"

I’ll follow your lead and post May states for my location…

Highest temp:  90.9

Lowest temp:  36.3

Highest dew point:  70.8

Lowest dew point:  29.0

Rainfall:  2.61”

Almost half of my total rainfall was on one day.  (1.26” on May 3)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, magpiemaniac said:

I’ll follow your lead and post May states for my location…

Highest temp:  90.9

Lowest temp:  36.3

Highest dew point:  70.8

Lowest dew point:  29.0

Rainfall:  2.61”

Almost half of my total rainfall was on one day.  (1.26” on May 3)

Highest temp: 91.9º

Lowest Temp: 39.7º

Highest dew point: 74.1º

Lowest dew point: 33.2º

Only 1.97” of rain for the month here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • jburns unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...