Sunny, with a high near 91.
Sunday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 68.
Monday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 93.
Monday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
Tuesday
Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93.
Tuesday Night
Wednesday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 92.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

This is just brutal ...

Sunday
Sunday Night
Monday
Monday Night
Tuesday
Tuesday Night
Wednesday

Meh it’s June. I now expect low 90s through September. It is what it is. 

8 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

This is just brutal ...

Sunday
Sunday Night
Monday
Monday Night
Tuesday
Tuesday Night
Wednesday

Fortunately, IMO,  there is very little support for this hot of a forecast anymore.   

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I believe you did, that is a great story.  Makes people jealous of your uncle :-).

pulled from his speech.

"Olin Saylors. I played American Legion ball for Post 14. He came by my house every day and picked me up. I didn't really want to play ball, but Olin was very [determined] to make me play baseball for American Legion Post 14."

The story goes Jim walked past the Legion practice, my uncle ask him if he wanted to play. he came on the field, picked up a bat. the first couple pitches thrown to him he took yard. After that he never came back. my uncle hunted him down. Jim said he couldn't play, he had to work. My Aunt and Uncle bought him food and clothes as they didn't have much. the rest is history as they say.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

pulled from his speech.

"Olin Saylors. I played American Legion ball for Post 14. He came by my house every day and picked me up. I didn't really want to play ball, but Olin was very [determined] to make me play baseball for American Legion Post 14."

The story goes Jim walked past the Legion practice, my uncle ask him if he wanted to play. he came on the field, picked up a bat. the first couple pitches thrown to him he took yard. After that he never came back. my uncle hunted him down. Jim said he couldn't play, he had to work. My Aunt and Uncle bought him food and clothes as they didn't have much. the rest is history as they say.

What a great story Jon. I remember you sharing that before. I find fascinating to hear stories from professional athletes. Some seem born to be a pro while others showed no interest as a child. Some flame out quickly, some improve right up until retirement. Regardless, stories like Jim and Olin's is pretty special. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Might get around 90 2-3 days even with the current model depictions....but the scary heat wave is not depicted anywhere anymore.  

Looks like CTP doubled down on the heat and now carries a point forecast of 93, 94, 93, 93 at MDT from Sun-Wed (but with rain chances Tues/Wed). So there must be support for it somewhere.

3 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Looks like CTP doubled down on the heat and now carries a point forecast of 93, 94, 93, 93 at MDT from Sun-Wed (but with rain chances Tues/Wed). So there must be support for it somewhere.

That somewhere is Tuesday.  But they could be forecasting re: the way some models undercut the temps too much 

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

That somewhere is Tuesday.  But they could be forecasting re: the way some models undercut the temps too much 

That and we know NWS offices are conservative with any changes to their forecasts, especially radical ones like a 5 degree drop in temperatures and significant increase in rain chances (think about when models decide at the last minute that a snowstorm is going to bust. We know it, but the NWS won’t tell us).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sure looks more and more like we'll get more rainfall tomorrow PM than at any point today...at least from what I can tell. 

I think today we have a better chance then yesterday. I don't know about the severe part, but feel later today might be some downpour areas. We shall see.