• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Spring 2021

On 4/24/2021 at 4:53 PM, Voyager said:

I washed the tractor trailer today. Wheels and tank are shining nice and pretty, and it should stay that way as it'll be parked until Monday... hopefully. 

On 4/24/2021 at 5:38 PM, canderson said:

You know it’s raining tonight right? :P

See. It stayed clean... :D

FB_IMG_1619440338788.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, paweather said:

Chilly Saturday to start May we will see if the GFS holds on this idea this week:

All the stuff I saw, did not look at the EC, really changed the dynamics of late week into a more normal or chilly regime vs. being hot.  Some suggesting that even Thursday's heat will pull back some re: GFS does not break 70 on Thursday now due to clouds and showers but we shall see. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

All the stuff I saw, did not look at the EC, really changed the dynamics of late week into a more normal or chilly regime vs. being hot.  Some suggesting that even Thursday's heat will pull back some re: GFS does not break 70 on Thursday now due to clouds and showers but we shall see. 

Yep. Agreed. Saturday could be fall'ish like. We will see how the trends go over the next couple of days. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I am looking forward to some 70's.  Not 90.  I have my doors open right now and its 61 in here.  Had to turn my heat off or it would just keep running.  Still only 55 out.

Yeah me too. It is beautiful out today no doubt. I don't know if it was you who said it or someone else this has to be the first year in a long time we actually have enjoyed true Spring Weather and not from Winter to Summer or for that matter last year Fall to Summer. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah me too. It is beautiful out today no doubt. I don't know if it was you who said it or someone else this has to be the first year in a long time we actually have enjoyed true Spring Weather and not from Winter to Summer or for that matter last year Fall to Summer. LOL. 

I think we got a Training Lesson on that...someone else said it as well. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, paweather said:

18 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think we got a Training Lesson on that...someone else said it as well. 

I said it more than once - other than a few crappy days last week, this spring has been glorious. Warm enough to truly enjoy being outdoors without bundling up, cool enough to not worry about getting all hot and sweaty. We've had many days of "just right" temps (for me) and I've loved every one of them. 

These next 2 days might challenge my thinking, though it's gorgeous outside right now. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The AC is ready to roll.  If it gets above 80 my house will go from being 62 mid day yesterday into the mid to upper 70's if no AC.  

It’s amazing how fast that happens, no matter how cold you keep it to start, isn’t it?

Just now, TimB84 said:

It’s amazing how fast that happens, no matter how cold you keep it to start, isn’t it?

It may mean my house is not insulated well I guess.  Have had other needs that take the house repair budget since moving here.  I think in some cases I have the doors open to start the day and I forget to close them when it gets up into the 70's and i mess myself up.  Ha

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It may mean my house is not insulated well I guess.  Have had other needs that take the house repair budget since moving here.  I think in some cases I have the doors open to start the day and I forget to close them when it gets up into the 70's and i mess myself up.  Ha

I’m 100% in the same situation. In any event, dews are expected to surge past 60 tomorrow, so that’s another consideration to make turning on the a/c in April a little more palatable.