• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

As soon as the mandate goes for stores I’m burning every mask I have. I didn’t go through what went through the last couple of days to keep wearing a face diaper. 
Same here. To think there will always be some masked people looking at people without masks as some kind of killers is disturbing. What a way to keep people divided

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Weenie 1

Same here. To think there will always be some masked people looking at people without masks as some kind of killers is disturbing. What a way to keep people divided

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

You know wearing masks in Asia is normal when you are sick or during winter months? They’ve survived.. even I did when I lived there.

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

You know wearing masks in Asia is normal when you are sick or during winter months? They’ve survived.. even I did when I lived there.

He’s not questioning your right to wear a mask. We are good with you wearing 2 masks and staying 6-1000 feet away at all times. Seriously, it’s not an issue for us. 

• Weenie 1

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

He made it sound like there would be a WW3 between folks with masks and no masks, I pointed out is done in Asia, no big deal, people get along.

There won’t be any issues as long as the mask folks maintain proper social distancing or greater, I think. I really don’t expect issues. There could be issues if the Karens decide to close to less than 6-1000 feet to tell us to put on masks. 

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

He made it sound like there would be a WW3 between folks with masks and no masks, 

I’m not so sure. Once the mandates are lifted, especially the indoor mandates, I think there will be some issues with maskers and non maskers. Conditioning is strong.

Nobody is going to change their mind here. I’m pretty anti mask except in certain specific settings. The CDCs own publication says maybe a 1.5 % difference. Not enough for me to care really. But we’re not changing anyone’s mind here so best to drop it. 

• Weenie 1

I’m not so sure. Once the mandates are lifted, especially the indoor mandates, I think there will be some issues with maskers and non maskers. Conditioning is strong.

I hope not, but that was my comment, he said there will always be.. which I replied it’s normal in Asia, why would people fight about masks long after covid is gone?

28 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

He’s not questioning your right to wear a mask. We are good with you wearing 2 masks and staying 6-1000 feet away at all times. Seriously, it’s not an issue for us. 

23 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

There won’t be any issues as long as the mask folks maintain proper social distancing or greater, I think. I really don’t expect issues. There could be issues if the Karens decide to close to less than 6-1000 feet to tell us to put on masks. 

12 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

He just said people will be divided. Hard to disagree since we are incredibly divided already. Just keep your distance and all will be well. 

10 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

With all due respect, we haven’t seen any stories of people or cops getting in the face of masked people and demanding they take off the mask. Plenty of stories from the other direction, however. There won’t be issues as long as the mask gang stays at least 6 feet away, preferably more, TBH. 

How do you really feel Phin? lol.

I personally couldn’t care less what someone else wants to do. It’ll be a personal choice here soon.  No use debating it, no one is changing their mind.

• Like 1

There’s maskers and anti maskers here. We’ll never agree so best to just keep it more science based discussion and we’ll all get along better. 

Yeah, I mean I’m neither. I don’t wear a mask unless I have to. Just saying it’s crazy that people could be divided on something like that, makes me sad for our country.

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1