Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Synoptic Snowstorm 2/1-2/4

3 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Virga. This is over. Here. All done.

What the frick is wrong with this place?!? I didn't think it would be like grasping at straws to get snowfall in one of "the snowiest big cities" in America. Warm air from the Finger Lakes, downsloping southerly winds, dry air, low elevation...it's always something.

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

What the frick is wrong with this place?!? I didn't think it would be like grasping at straws to get snowfall in one of "the snowiest big cities" in America. Warm air from the Finger Lakes, downsloping southerly winds, dry air, low elevation...it's always something.

It's just pain. Take whatever models you see and urinate on them.  They're all sh*t for wankers.

9 minutes ago, Flying MXZ said:

3” early yesterday. 8” when I went out to plow at 1:15. 1.5” while I plowed from 1:15-2:00. Heavy band moving out now, but no complaints!

And it started with poor snow growth this afternoon but was great during the heavy band, same as crashing Eric. 

Nice! Band about to move into Syracuse I think. 

3 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Well, my  1st measurement was kind of an estimate. I just one out and took a couple of other measurements and we have about 8". Its pounding right now . This is my vehicle. It was clear at 11:30.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486c

20210202_051946.jpg

Nice man!!  The dry is starting to erode and it’s begun snowing again. Gonna pound here in Skaneateles for a few hours now. 

love Caz by the way. Great town and reminds me of here. 

• Like 2