• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

17 minutes ago, SyracuseStorm said:

100%!  I am just glad to have an active pattern and thank all you guys for posting maps.  Long ways to go but let’s pray the last half of January and February work in all our favor. 

Pray there will be snow for Bills vs Ravens Saturday night.

Praying a lot...

Mood Flakes... All we need is some mood flakes lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Holy Moley...280 K on that house?!?! Wow, I can't imagine what the more modern homes (outside) are priced at!

The market is insane in Buffalo, people are moving here for the first time since the glory days. Population actually went up in WNY. My house went from 160k to 200k+ in appraisal within the last year. They are opening up a large Amazon distribution center in Hamburg, and another in Grand Island. If you create more jobs, more people will move there.

1 minute ago, BuffaloWeather said:

The market is insane in Buffalo, people are moving here for the first time since the glory days. Population actually went up in WNY. My house went from 160k to 200k+ in appraisal within the last year.

Wow. What's drawing people in? I don't imagine much new business, especially after this year.

5 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Whoa...I know houses here in the Baldwinsville area/Suburbs of Syracuse are pretty ridiculous too. You have to be willing to go above asking price to compete with anybody. Hence, my wife and I shall be in an apartment another year... :( 

It's because interest rates are so low. If interest rates were higher we would not be seeing this. It makes the monthly payment much lower and more affordable thus increasing the prices of the homes as renting is now more expensive then buying is.