• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Well  para has been fairly consistent and did well with the bgm snowstorm so hopefully it comes through again lol 

Can't really count on the Nam/Rgem yet, Nam as usual has mostly snow and the rgem has the low in eastern NY..

Ukmet runs through interior new England which is similar to the Canadian, Gfs is farthest east and off the coast.. About sums it up..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

GFS had a change of heart lol

With the way this weekend storm is looking I'm going have to turn to this one...

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_38 (1).png

That's better haha. I was a bit confused about the first map that was all rain when things should be below freezing by this point. But again this is winter of 2020/2021 so anything is possible when it is hitched to 2020 lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

A second one too. image.thumb.png.0166a80b4ca6f31162f08ff5309c92ae.png

This is where we get into trouble.  I think it would honestly be better for all our mental health if we didnt look beyond 5-7 days.  it's just such a fools game with the way the GFS and some of these models seem to runaway and overamplify patterns out past 10 days.  It's just not based in reality.  

• Like 1

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

Does our region really need a visit from the polar vortex to get snow during the coldest week of the year? It seems that way, the airmass is just so marginal for anything good for next 10 days. The closer we get the warmer its getting. 

I'll just take a cross-polar flow and -EPO... ;)

• Like 1