Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm

Ralph Wiggum

7 minutes ago, Newman said:

RGEM absolutely blisters the Lehigh Valley lol. TBH, these insane totals are exactly that: insane. Especially considering this is a 12ish hour storm. Getting 2+" of QPF to drop in that time will be a heck of a task

rgem_asnow_neus_62.png

I think a little more than that. Start 12-3pm Wed to 7-10am Thurs? Not sure though?

• Like 1

I wonder if Mt Holly is considering hiking blizzard warnings for the LV tomorrow evening? The criteria will sure be there and the fact that the LV has consistently hit  between 16- 24"+ snowfall predictions, having gust at or around 35 mph, snow ratios above 15:1,  possible whiteout conditions for at least 4-6 hours during the heavy snow banding and being in or next to the jackpot zone on every model run for the past 48+ hours, I think it is warranted this time.  I hope out all of this , I see enough convective instability to produce thundersnow. To me, that is way better than shoveling more than 12 inches of snow and helps make the storm memorable. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hurricane1091 said:

Kuchera is junk should be banned from being posted

Seriously....how many inches above record snowfall does it spit out every storm?

Then again it’s kinda like letting me down easy, something I can cling to even though I know it’s an illusion Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Why did it take all my 52 years to get a storm like this in December

Being 51, my sleeping pattern has gone to complete shit the past several days waiting up for the Euro. If I end up w/only a 1-2" I may have to sit down and have a talk w/myself and evaluate life choices...

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 2

3 hours ago, anthonyweather said:

What’s up fellas. Another year another NAM’D. 

3A7E2BA8-5976-480B-99B5-B4A481D69FF6.jpeg

this map reminds me of the nam about 4 yrs ago, that 32 inch storm we got. The nam was only model on board and i showed guys at work on fri nite, they looked at me like i was on drugs since tv was telling everyone 6-12. Next thing you know sunday wake up to 32 inches in lehigh valley.