Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm

Ralph Wiggum

16 minutes ago, SnowLover22 said:

@KamuSnow I think we change to sleet soon. Only 10-15 miles to our south.... ugh

Yeah, I've been watching it...hoping it takes it's sweet time. HRRR shows it taking till 6 pm, NAMS till about 4 pm. Meanwhile I'm enjoying the heck out of it! Peeps up north are gonna get blasted...

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Yeah, I've been watching it...hoping it takes it's sweet time. HRRR shows it taking till 6 pm, NAMS till about 4 pm. Meanwhile I'm enjoying the heck out of it! Peeps up north are gonna get blasted...

My benchmark is 5 inches of snow. And then hopefully an inch of sleet on top of that to  preserve our snow cover.  I am hoping the incredible heavy rates slow down the sleet line. 

4 hours ago, CoolHandMike said:

My wife bought me Radarscope as an early Xmas gift. How do I get to the "precipitation depiction" pane? Is this a mobile-only type thing? I'm using Windows 10...

Since you posted this awhile ago, I don't know if you finally figured it out but I think by default it comes up in "Base Reflectivity" mode and if you click on the block in the upper left corner that says that, it will activate a drop-down menu where you can select other views including "Precipitation Depiction".  I just have the basic version on the phone and om windoze 10 without any subs to other data services.