Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

28 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

Sometimes you almost just have to go with history on these things if you look at the EPS/NAM solution it would indicate New York City goes snow-rain-snow.  When have we ever seen a storm with this type of set up do that in New York City? Either they stay all snow or they go snow to rain and stay rain and does anyone think that this could stay far enough west where they flipped to rain and that’s it?  I just don’t see it given the pattern so I’m leaning in the direction of something splitting the difference of the GEFS EPS.   I feel confident both models are too far west and east respectively 

Right now NYC/LI  is my “highest confidence area for a significant snowfall”. 

Right now looks like an all snow event down there to me. Very cold dews should make that attainable... and the mid levels are never an issue with this given the synoptic development.......

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Right now NYC/LI looks is my “highest confidence area for a significant snowfall”. 

Right now looks like an all snow event down there to me. Very cold dews should make that attainable... and the mid levels are never an issue with this given the synoptic development.......

Does any model miss SEPA?

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah. I mean I'm not worried about it given its outlier status, but who cares if it tucks off Ocean City if it's just going to slide east? It needs to bring the goods north. 

I had made an edit, It looks to chase convection east of the slp thats tucked in close to the coast.