Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

MAG5035

19 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Getting harassed in the mid-Atlantic forum. For nothing.

Some of them definitely get snippy pretty easily lol geesh. Probably don't realize at least half of the regular posters in here are in the part of the LSV that's pretty much an extension of the northern part of that subforum climo-wise. 

• Sad 1

Some of them definitely get snippy pretty easily lol geesh. Probably don't realize at least half of the regular posters in here are in the part of the LSV that's pretty much an extension of the northern part of that subforum climo-wise. 

That’s what I was trying to say, but they think I live in Bradford or something.

Just now, MAG5035 said:

I've argued that for years. Anyway, I just went into their banter thread and let them know nicely that we're a good bunch of guys. (which i mean sincerely) 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, anotherman said:

That’s what I was trying to say, but they think I live in Bradford or something.

And the irony is that you are a fairly sarcastic  fellow and fit right on in with some of the sarcasm there.   You have contributed more there than some of the regulars.  And you are no more than 10-15 miles away from some of their other posters. 

33 minutes ago, canderson said:

Dumb question: at what point do ensembles not matter as much as the OP? 

Once inside 72 I think majors start to show their stuff as they are higher res but it’s best to use both Op and Ens in that window as consensus and trends with known biases factored are what one looks for with all models. Even the Icon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Agreed.   Thurmont, Manchester, over to Washington county matches me closer than Harrisburg.   

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

And the irony is that you are a fairly sarcastic  fellow and fit right on in with some of those sarcasm there.   You have contributed more there than some of the regulars.  And you are no more than 10-15 miles away from some of their other posters. 

They’ve done the same to me. But I just let em ramble as some do appreciate the convo.  I just chuckle when they get their panties all wadded up. 

And the irony is that you are a fairly sarcastic  fellow and fit right on in with some of the sarcasm there.   You have contributed more there than some of the regulars.  And you are no more than 10-15 miles away from some of their other posters. 

Thanks for that. Yeah I’m there because I’m really close to the same climo as PSU and others. When they get excited I get excited. Also, you’ll never convince me Richmond is more appropriate for their forum than we are.
  • Like 1

Just now, anotherman said:

Thanks for that. Yeah I’m there because I’m really close to the same climo as PSU and others. When they get excited I get excited. Also, you’ll never convince me Richmond is more appropriate for their forum than we are.

And I meant the sarcastic comment as a positive.   I like sarcasm.  

Just now, paweather said:

downright NAM'd OK I can go to bed or wait for the GFS every model has the same evolution. 

I’m gonna hang out to see if the gfs continues it’s move twds earlier euros then it’s in the hands of the overnight crew. I’m too old and tired from playin hockey tonight. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Getting harassed in the mid-Atlantic forum. For nothing.

They are very territorial, and take their snow extremely seriously. They really don't like outsiders coming into their sub-forum for some reason, especially those who come from climatologically favored snow areas...