• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

12 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Canadian goes over us. Followed by big LES in traditional belts with blizzard like conditions there. image.thumb.png.de935597963e27c4d4ca8a643845bcf5.png

It will begin that way but there will be plenty of S/W rounding the PV over Hudson Bay to spray the LES around...I think in this scenario everyone gets a piece of the action 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

It will begin that way but there will be plenty of S/W rounding the PV over Hudson Bay to spray the LES around...I think in this scenario everyone gets a piece of the action 

Ehhh. I wouldn’t hold my breath on the Genny Valley seeing more than a dusting in that scenario. Downsloping, wind trajectory, wind speed, subsidence time etc. We don’t do well with these. If it does the GFS- Rochester would be the sweet spot. Canadian or Icon- I’d want to be in the traditional LES zones (including North Buffalo). Lots of time! 

12 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Well for me since I'm selfish would like it to stay inland, just not to inland:P Even with a rain track we can see some decent snow on the backside..

If we can get that timing right with the wave running up the arctic front, that would be amazing. The fact all the models have a strong front barreling through around the 24-25th is a good thing. Somethin' gonna' happen. Let's see what the 12z Euro has...

• Like 1