• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

Doesn't make it that far north before transferring, probably be another good run for the coast..

sfcwind_mslp.conus (9).png

I’m still thinking with a Greenland block these models are too far south, coupled with a piece of the polar vortex sliding south in that time I can’t wee this storm just racing out to the NE as fast as it shows. 

About 2 miles.  I was still at work but drove over afterwards.  It was insane, the house (remnants) was still fully ablaze a half hour after it blew.  I guess people in my neighborhood felt their houses shake.  I can't believe how far you could feel it.  
Yes it was, WOW, and you saw it cause I saw it on Spectrum news and was like, Holy Shit, it completely leveled it. God forbid if anyone was at home, just nuts and nobody was home!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Buffalo gets no snow until Christmas in nearly every model with a decent pattern. I'm going to drop snowfall to around 55-60" total for year. 

This is what I was thinking. Around 60”. Nothing to base it off other than how with nothing substantial the next week + , were already getting into late December at that point. That and my gut lol. 

KBUF only at 6.4” for the season. Only 40% of where we should be this time of year. 

Well pulaski so far has less than 2" lol This is a place that usually sees 160"-170" on an annual basis..Nor'easters suck there to with downsloping and all or some damn phenomenon lol It's all about Lake effect, SWFE and clippers, without those that area is fooked.. Could be record lows in snowfall if things don't start to turn around..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

This is what I was thinking. Around 60”. Nothing to base it off other than how with nothing substantial the next week + , were already getting into late December at that point. That and my gut lol. 

KBUF only at 6.4” for the season. Only 40% of where we should be this time of year. 

The lake will be cooling too, that's the biggest impact. But doesn't look like it will go down that quickly. Will probably be a few degrees above average at end of month. 

• Like 2