• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
November 2020 Observations

yotaman

Just insane amounts of rainfall again overnight. 2.81 inches yesterday. More than 4.5 inches already today since midnight. Been outside fighting to keep storm drains clear since 3 AM so my basement doesn't flood again. Gonna call the city to see if we can get some engineers out here to redesign the water flow. This water flow should be better funnelled.

Over 91 inches of rainfall for the year...and counting...

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Almost 3 inches in the rain bucket and the good stuff is just now getting to the triangle area. I think we’re going to land on the high end. I’d be shocked at less than 5 inches storm total looking at the radar here. Oh yea, 65 degrees and pouring atm

You're definitely gonna be on the high end.  Moisture from Eta now enhancing the precip field across central NC and into eastern NC.  Here in the Triad this morning I'm seeing flooding in places I've never seen flood before, and deep at that, which tells me there are a lot of clogged drains around in addition to the heavy rains.  Still pouring here east of Winston.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

You're definitely gonna be on the high end.  Moisture from Eta now enhancing the precip field across central NC and into eastern NC.  Here in the Triad this morning I'm seeing flooding in places I've never seen flood before, and deep at that, which tells me there are a lot of clogged drains around in addition to the heavy rains.  Still pouring here east of Winston.

Strangely it’s been very dry here compared to the western half of the state. I think we’ve been in a two month deficit for the first time in what feels like forever. That will definitely help mitigate the flood potential here somewhat though with the current rates it may not matter much