• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2020/2021 Fall/Winter Mountain thread

Met1985

Around 4  here. Light snow. Temps actually rose a little last night staying around 30. Took a little drive and the roads around here for the most part are clear. I know we get some of our best snows when temps are borderline but I love a good snow when it's 18.

2 minutes ago, Rainforrest said:

How do you post pics?

Unless you a have computer engineering degree you can forget it on this forum. I gave up a long time ago. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rainforrest said:

How do you post pics?

When you are writing your message you select “click to choose files” but if you are taking them on your phone you might have to download an app that reduces the size of the file.  That is what I had to do.  

• Like 1

About posting pics I have no clue how to put them onto another site then post the image here without the file being to big. Ive found that for videos I post the video to my YouTube channel then I just copy the text and that works for the site. For pictures I post pics to my fb account then save the pics to my phone and it automatically downsized the pics to fit the site here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

About posting pics I have no clue how to put them onto another site then post the image here without the file being to big. Ive found that for videos I post the video to my YouTube channel then I just copy the text and that works for the site. For pictures I post pics to my fb account then save the pics to my phone and it automatically downsized the pics to fit the site here.

Aint Nobody Got Time GIFs | Tenor

On most of the other forums that I post on resizes it for you automatically within the site. It use to be that way here until a few years ago. 

Ull or not, the radar looks pretty pathetic here. I doubt it will be able to sling much moisture this far west. We shall see.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, SnoJoe said:

On most of the other forums that I post on resizes it for you automatically within the site. It use to be that way here until a few years ago. 

Ull or not, the radar looks pretty pathetic here. I doubt it will be able to sling much moisture this far west. We shall see.

Yeah im not sure about the interface here with the site or how much that would cost but I've worked my way around that.  

Anything more here is a bonus I feel like.  The dry air did its dirty work last night with the system.