Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
NApril overnight snow 04/18/20 Obs

Ginx snewx

30 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

By looking at my signature with 5 monthsin a row noted as having snow (just missed a November dusting or so) you would have thought that I had an awesome, snowy winter, and not just a crap season with barely 24" total. 

Had 6 consecutive months with over 8" snowfall for the first time in my 22 winters here.  Too bad none of those months cracked 20" and the total is more than a foot less than the median.  At least the April 9-10 dump brought the total to 90% of average so it wasn't really a ratter here.

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

Had 6 consecutive months with over 8" snowfall for the first time in my 22 winters here.  Too bad none of those months cracked 20" and the total is more than a foot less than the median.  At least the April 9-10 dump brought the total to 90% of average so it wasn't really a ratter here.

Yeah...If I picked up 8 per month for 6 months I would be near normal.

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

They didn’t get much, but I saw pics around the city of almost 2” on some of the hills near downtown. One from a East Boston.

Had about 1.5” when I left for work at 530am. Don’t know what happened after but probably ended with at least 2”-2.5”. 

The 0.7” Logan had is an under measurement for sure. Maybe it was done right on the beach. I thought they had really improved with measuring this year, as little as it’s been. 

It was consistent, until today 

13 hours ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Had about 1.5” when I left for work at 530am. Don’t know what happened after but probably ended with at least 2”-2.5”. 

The 0.7” Logan had is an under measurement for sure. Maybe it was done right on the beach. I thought they had really improved with measuring this year, as little as it’s been. 

It was consistent, until today 

I saw pics. That’s what was measured unfortunately at 7a. Boston in general just doesn’t do well in marginal events.