• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

2 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Gotta feel these turd cutter are going to end up farther east. The pattern is changing. 

It's only a matter of time until you interior northeast folks get crushed.  I refuse to believe otherwise at this point.  

I'm not a fan of climate models but they show a really ugly pattern for February. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Buckeyes_Suck said:

If anyone hasn’t seen don’t look up on Netflix I highly recommend it. Perfect balance of science and political humor. 

They were discussing that earlier this week on here. Thanks for providing another suggestion to check it out. I will watch it this weekend.

You should start a discussion on OT for those who have seen it. It would be extremely interesting to see the discussion and banter about a movie that sarcastically addresses some real ridiculous issues about our society. Perfect for OT.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

They were discussing that earlier this week on here. Thanks for providing another suggestion to check it out. I will watch it this weekend.

You should start a discussion on OT for those who have seen it. It would be extremely interesting to see the discussion and banter about a movie that sarcastically addresses some real ridiculous issues about our society. Perfect for OT.

I’m going to stay away from the “official” ot for a while. I like you and everyone else in our sub too much to get banned. Happy New Years!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yay!  Get to ring in the new year with that C word we’re not suppose to talk about!  Had this dry scratching feeling in my chest since later in the day Sunday into Monday.  Just had that and a very slight dry cough for next 3 days so didn’t really think much of it, thought it was just the weather changeup.  Yesterday started to have a little more going on.  Congestion, more coughing, random headaches, dry scratchy throat into upper chest area, random fatigue periods that come and go.  Still what I would call rather mild symptoms more of an annoyance.  Did an at home test  tonight and the positive line popped almost instantly.  Well now was open till 11 so ran over to get a pcr to confirm in day or two.  Happy New Year!  Vaxd back in April, not boosted.  

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, vortmax said:

I used to be nationally ranked in UT2004. ;)

Omgggg I have more hours played in that game then every game combined. I still play it some weekends. There are a few full servers. I’ve met a few irl friends that played from wny in that game. I mainly played assault but transitioned to tam over time. Do you know reflex, gimix, perfection/aud1e, xios, Mercury, tierce? What game mode did you play? 

The show just won't be the same..

Joe Gatto, one of the founding members of the comedy group The Tenderloins and stars of truTV’s prank show “Impractical Jokers,” has announced he is exiting the group.

Gatto shared the news on Friday night, saying that he and his wife have separated and he wishes to spend time focusing on co-parenting his children.

2 hours ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Woke up yesterday with some congestion and a little cough and woke up today feeling like total crap with a wicked painful cough. Got tested and I’m positive. Knew it was just a matter of time. 

Bummer! Sorry to read that. Hopeful that it's just minor for you and everyone else around you, and that your immune systems form a nice immunity for the future.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Omgggg I have more hours played in that game then every game combined. I still play it some weekends. There are a few full servers. I’ve met a few irl friends that played from wny in that game. I mainly played assault but transitioned to tam over time. Do you know reflex, gimix, perfection/aud1e, xios, Mercury, tierce? What game mode did you play? 

Mostly DM and some CTF. I honestly can't remember the names, but used to play a ton and have a blast. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vortmax said:

They passed way too much. The run was working, but Allen made penance by his rushing TDs. 

Yeah, smart move by Bills to just run the ball in 2nd half. Fortunately they were able to do it. All 3 of Allen's INTs were basically on him.  Get that Dome built LOL!