• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Irish
    Newest Member
    Irish

2020 Spring and Summer mountain thread.

I cant think of any other year when I didnt run my sprinkler, not even once.  And my yard is an absolute wreck.  My flowers dont even look good, too wet!  So I agree with you about Laura.  If it didnt rain for all of September I would be fine with that at this point.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tyler Penland said:

First worm of the season the other day. Idk what it means but I hope it says cold. 354d1e7e69dfe6950f739d7fa1af4127.jpg

If I remember correctly that coloring means a cold start and finish but the core of the winter will be warm.

Another 0.91 inch of rain today. Maybe more tonight? Unsure. Up to 15.53 inches for the month of August. Just need 4.5 inches more over the next ten days to make it to 20. That's doable. Right? Tropical storms in the mix for next week...

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Well, the latter portion of the month of August was much drier IMBY. Gonna round out the month with 16.43 inches of total rainfall unless I get any rogue sprinkles in the next hour. Still very impressive but not quite historic.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

• Like 1