• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    maley.chris78@gmail.com
    Newest Member
    [email protected]

NAM vs the Euro cage match storm, Feb 20 - 21

Congrats to all that are getting snow!  Keep the pics coming.  Jack squat so far on UT campus.

My daughter is on campus, so I’m glad she doesn’t have to drive in it. lol

Surely MRX will hoist some advisories for their side of the plateau.  OHX has them right next door, and had people and schools prepared. 

Sounding difference here between the 12z 3k and 14z HRRR for 12p is like night and day...HRRR warms to 41, currently 34.6..good luck with that lil buddy. HRRR (MRX in house model today lol jk).

20200220_100927.jpg

20200220_100836.jpg

Had more snow this morning than we are currently.  Seems to be stuck as liquid.  Hope a switch occurs when heavier precip move in shortly. 

2 minutes ago, JayCee said:

Had more snow this morning than we are currently.  Seems to be stuck as liquid.  Hope a switch occurs when heavier precip move in shortly. 

It's finally changing over in most of Knoxville....so it should be at your doorstep very soon

Just had to send the guys home from work early. They all live off the Plateau around Sparta and it is SLICK out here. This is the on ramp to i40 and everyone is moving along really slowlu

87014942_597586407639655_5045659181986611200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=8zCm3gTWqocAX_J47gz&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-5.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=562c75a0d3de931a5938884464a21a4f&oe=5EF7B62A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Shocker0 said:

Just had to send the guys home from work early. They all live off the Plateau around Sparta and it is SLICK out here. This is the on ramp to i40 and everyone is moving along really slowlu

87014942_597586407639655_5045659181986611200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=8zCm3gTWqocAX_J47gz&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-5.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=562c75a0d3de931a5938884464a21a4f&oe=5EF7B62A

Dang son, that is impressive!  I did not expect roads to be affected like that even on the plateau.

4 minutes ago, Stovepipe said:

Dang son, that is impressive!  I did not expect roads to be affected like that even on the plateau.

Yeah they salted them yesterday pretty good but I guess it was coming down too hard. Now they will plow them soon I'd say.

8 minutes ago, Greyhound said:

It's finally changing over in most of Knoxville....so it should be at your doorstep very soon

Awesome.  I can see some flakes mixing in again, currently.  Heavier rates just moving in. 

Picking up here too now at the house. I’d call it borderline heavy snow now with bigger flakes. Temp holding at 31. No accumulation yet though. It’s very elevation driven around here though (when is it not). In town it’s still a mix in places, but when you go above about 1300ft here and away from town it’s all snow. I’m at about 1430ft here at the house.