Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2020

IrishRob17

19 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Lets hope the old ways still work...this slowly creeps north over the next 72 hours.

Yup the old days, a couple of days out you seen the Northern bump trend.  For us folks north of the city it’s the high pressure up in Canada, hopefully it’s not too strong causing suppression and dry air. We’ll see.

For some reason I still shake my head at the same posters who only show up for a storm and still haven’t learned much of anything after all these years, including how to look at a model themselves. It’s remarkable actually. 

Wash, rinse, repeat. Every. Damn. Year.

I’m not trained behind it, but it’s the same dance since I remember reading a few boards ago (might have been called EasternUSWX? Not sure)

Anyway, hopefully we can enjoy it and get some Christmas scenery out of it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, snywx said:

Jeez that euro run was something else. 12-24" widespread throughout the region. I do like where we sit with this one tho with the possibility of 1-2" of precip & the potential for 12:1-15:1 ratios. The GFS is back on K2 again & sitting all alone so I would completely disregard it... for now

Would be some nice drifting with that wind too. The snow stakes remain out, LOL

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, snywx said:

Jeez that euro run was something else. 12-24" widespread throughout the region. I do like where we sit with this one tho with the possibility of 1-2" of precip & the potential for 12:1-15:1 ratios. The GFS is back on K2 again & sitting all alone so I would completely disregard it... for now

Can you not mention the k2 man, shit is coming back strong at work, youre gonna jinx it lol

• Haha 2

This is 10:1, we should do better than that 
BDD9006F-81D0-4836-8B8E-42FDEFAF4219.jpeg.801a65a5d451ef964a9d5f98baf0caa7.jpeg

1. Thank you. I recently switched to YouTube TV (which doesn’t carry TWC... and you realize, even though you always knew it, that you don’t miss it), so I can’t leave TWC on in the background. This is better.

2. My kids will go out of their minds if this verifies. We look good out here. I hope everyone else gets what they want this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

It'll be nice to enjoy C-2" tomorrow while we wait for clarity on the midweek system. The Canadian suite looked pretty sweet for most here, but of course that and a token will get you a ride on the subway...

they still take tokens?

I imagine at this point they'd take anything lol including monopoly money ;-)

19 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

I think I'll be parked here until Friday morning.

Venturing into any other sub forums once the feeding frenzy, kuchera maps, and model preferences begin is not good for the psyche.

With that said go Euro, you're the man (or woman)

All the weenie posts bury the good ones 

9 minutes ago, snywx said:

There is gonna be a weenie band setting up shop somewhere between 80 & 84. Someone in there is prob in line for 15-20”. I think everyone else up here is good for a nice 8-14” snowfall. I do think the immediate coast taints for a bit. 

I refuse to be optimistic. 

8 minutes ago, snywx said:

There is gonna be a weenie band setting up shop somewhere between 80 & 84. Someone in there is prob in line for 15-20”. I think everyone else up here is good for a nice 8-14” snowfall. I do think the immediate coast taints for a bit. 

Agreed I think a Fairly widespread foot give or take a few. Blend of Modeling seems to be picking up on that axis you mentioned and also heading into northern Westchester county looks great for a bit extra.