Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2020

IrishRob17

9 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

They're treating the roads. For what, I'm not sure. 

46 minutes ago, Hitman said:

What? Don’t the roads deserve a treat?  #roadsrpeople2

My deck was becoming quite the skating rink last night while I was grilling but temps shot back up above freezing before midnight here. That said, couldn’t we all use a little special treatment this year? #2020

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

My deck was becoming quite the skating rink last night while I was grilling but temps shot back up above freezing before midnight here. That said, couldn’t we all use a little special treatment this year? #2020

NYC makes sure there’s enough salt on the streets to forestall an ACL lawsuit from the pot hole population. As always ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

Today is threatening to become a nice day. 44 with part sun, we hoodie.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Lots of folks in the GP talking about the big one coming next week. You can color my leery for sure. I'd like to see more guidance get on board with a more robust trough to allay fringe/weaksauce fears.

Agree, I would wait till Monday and we see what the first system does over the weekend before pulling the trigger. Some event is looking likely mid-week hesitant to jump on board just yet.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, White Gorilla said:

Fringe city on GFS.  January 2016 nightmare PTSD vibes returning.  

It's been incrementally throwing more moisture back NW with the past few runs, but yeah, I favor south currently. The good(?) news is that it's nowhere near Jan 16 levels even in the jackpot zone. Some poor SOB will have to make do with a measly 8-12".

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

I dont know if it's like this everywhere but I'm at an outdoor craft fair in Patterson (NY) and it's foggy, misty, drizzly and cold at 41°. Yuck.

Oh yeah, it’s disgusting down here.  Misery mist.  I was supposed to go biking and nixed it.

there is unusual model consensus at this time frame, fwiw.  Bought a new snow brush for the truck.  Can’t help myself but getting excited.