• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Hey, the fact that Thursday is looking better is encouraging. It would be fantastic to have a base of snow down before whatever comes on the weekend. Could we ACTUALLY get a "building Snowpack" of several system snows on top of each other?!?!

A co-worker and I were talking this morning about how it felt so cold after being in the 60s this weekend...the temp was 30 degrees. I then said is this what our NORMAL HIGH is supposed to be. Just puts how mild it has been into perspective. Hopefully that ends this week for a long time.

1 minute ago, rochesterdave said:

Hard to recall an ensemble suite with that much consistency. Sure is encouraging. Love to see a primary track just a tick south. 
Tidbits got broke:lol:

I think tropical tidbits was taken offline when too many models indicated that our area might actually get snow.  They know that one of their algorithms must be broken.   

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Much warmer sounding for me from Euro, definitely ice/mix

ecmwf_full_2020011312_126_42.75--78.75.png

Yeah not sure what it's seeing but I checked back at the 00z run in the 126 hour to 144 and it almost wants to split the high that's in eastern Canada into 2 and drop the second off the east coast in the mid Atlantic...it just looks funky...