Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
12/17 Messy Mix - Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Should go back to ASH. :lol:   Thinking 2 maybe 3 here.  

I was going to post that he should stay there when he mentioned that earlier, but got distracted.

Euro hardly budged at 00z....I think I'm fine. South of here will probably be on low end of my ranges, tough.

13 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

what a joke this storm is. barely snowed for an hour. now were all sleet. hardly a coating down. glad i went C-2 for most. sleet line plowing through the state NW to SE

Lol..you mean SW to NE?   Just like two weeks ago to me...an hour or two of snow..then ice. Still snow here but radar looks like trash upstream, big hole coming and all shredded. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

NAM is paltry now owing the the showery nature of radar out west. What a bizarre storm. We'll see how it plays out since it's so close to event time and not worth knee jerking, but it seems like this is definitely becoming less of a snow issue in a good chunk of SNE.

Yup.  Nobody’s gonna get 6 inches from this the way it looks now..whether your north or not.  Unless it all fills in and organizes again?  But looking at it now, it’s not a good looking system.