Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Ct is SNE? Lol anyways nice trends for a solid frozen event. Dewpoint drain is very impressive.  They lined up to punt but we didn't drop back a receiver and rushed 11, here's the snap 

Appears a cap tip may be in order. The guy on NECN had 40’s and 50’s everyday thru day 10 lol. I can’t find anything anywhere that shows that 

I don’t see this being a big snow event in SNE. Big zr signal with sleet north 90

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Unsurprisingly, that huge GEM solution makes zero sense to me. Hell of a feat dropping 20" of snow here without redeveloping the mid level lows prior to reaching my latitude. That run is straight out of the  X Files....

Think that GGEM clown map from your vendor is counting mix ice as snow

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

On storm . Yours 

I think chances have increased inland for some ice at least and maybe snow in SNH or adjacent nrn MA. However it’s sort of a tenuous setup. You’re relying on an unconventional way of getting wintry precip from a strong low plowing into the Plains. The block to our north allows this to occlude well west of us and moisture slides underneath us with a weak secondary forming. I think you want to continue to see this and it’s good models are becoming more aggressive with this. But if it weakens just a bit, it’s a cold rain. 

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'm selling the snow idea in SNE for now. You'd need to keep seeing the Scooter streak hold its ground or come even further south with no offset from the monster ULL in the plains. 

Definitely need to watch the ZR situation though.  

Sell big snow, but I think light amounts are possible...it's def. tenous, though...low confidence.

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'm selling the snow idea in SNE for now. You'd need to keep seeing the Scooter streak hold its ground or come even further south with no offset from the monster ULL in the plains. 

Definitely need to watch the ZR situation though.  

Euro is very interesting with a thump to drizzle to CCB  for Hunchie for example  (Gardner)

KGDM_2019122600_forecast_XZT_240.png

KGDM_2019122600_forecast_XZRH_LO_240.png