• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

Looking much better from central NY into NE, still lots of uncertainty with this one. Bills are 9-3, best Thanksgiving of all time! 

day3_psnow_gt_04.gif

I think WNY is going to be pretty well shut out of anything substantial for the next 2 week's at least. Here's to hoping we get hit just before Christmas.

4 hours ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

No one West of Rome-Utica should not even care about this event and Syracuse and KROC have been out for a while now and in the end, North and East of us is where to be for sure! Congrats KALB and NW Mass Berks are gonna get crushed! I'm more worried about rain and mix than I am about Snow, lol!

Been saying that for days. 

3 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I think WNY is going to be pretty well shut out of anything substantial for the next 2 week's at least. Here's to hoping we get hit just before Christmas.

Nothing big, but there is potential for a few inches during the next 2 weeks. Mid to late Dec is time frame I'm looking at for things to change as I mentioned a few weeks ago. 

The cold biased NAM continues to give hope areawide.  Haha.  The 6z run was ever more weenie-ish.   I think the front end thump on Sunday morning will be pretty intense with every form of precip on the table. But I’m guessing heavy sleet or very wet snow will predominate.  

My point and click doesn’t even mention rain which is surprising.  

All that said, I’m hoping for some kind of interesting weather as we will be heading out to cut our Christmas tree Sunday morning and the last 4 years have been relatively mild sunny days that didn’t feel wintry or Christmasy at all. 

200F7B74-9DAA-4491-BE49-ECC44C5A6DB3.thumb.jpeg.362afc959b8e158d95f29519a221f195.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Nothing big, but there is potential for a few inches during the next 2 weeks. Mid to late Dec is time frame I'm looking at for things to change as I mentioned a few weeks ago. 

I'd love to see some lake effect action going on in O Park when the Ravens and Lamar Jackson come to town next weekend.

1 hour ago, DeltaT13 said:

All that said, I’m hoping for some kind of interesting weather as we will be heading out to cut our Christmas tree Sunday morning and the last 4 years have been relatively mild sunny days that didn’t feel wintry or Christmasy at all.

Same here!