• Member Statistics

    15,924
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Zauggerr
    Newest Member
    Zauggerr
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
weatherwiz

June 2019 Discussion

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Another 7/10 2nd straight . We take . Can now mow this evening 

I think more redevelops and gets you. Mowing postponed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Another 7/10 2nd straight . We take . Can now mow this evening 

It'll be interesting to see if that general rain with embedded downpours over N. NJ clips CT or not..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It'll be interesting to see if that general rain with embedded downpours over N. NJ clips CT or not..  

looks like a decent soaking incoming  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It'll be interesting to see if that general rain with embedded downpours over N. NJ clips CT or not..  

Yeah showers moving thru late morning then it ends. Models went from inches to tenths 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This always makes me chuckle too (obviously you look at more than just this) 

Here is NAM sounding for AVP tomorrow late afternoon...you'd probably think a good amount of sun...heck...sunny 

image.thumb.png.4b1bddb92f4cb04ab5b7258cb78f19c7.png

 

Well here is NAM MOS...now notice how it has CL for overnight

image.png.1bb7adaae39b90a9fafddf2d6aa4dfd1.png

 

Here is bufkit overnight...probably not a totally clear skies look

image.thumb.png.51759ea42c9b9b4d0bf8c0cc8b212432.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dendrite said:

I'll add I kinda hope we can some higher dews soon. Some of my plants would appreciate some tropical temps with higher RH. It's easier to propagate stuff outside too.

 

15 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

pray for the tomatoes and the melons, as well as the sweet potatoes I'm trying this year.

Garden temp last week after a high of 80°F for an air temp here, Tomatoes, Broccoli and Cauliflower have taken off.......

Garden Temp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Might be a wood pellet stove type of day again here. 

So at least going by KBOS being 60 at 10am obs it’s not so bad....turned off ac in the house yesterday and closed some windows overnight.  It was a tad stuffy this morning so windows reopened.  Pellet stove in mid June-hopefully an exaggeration for you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah showers moving thru late morning then it ends. Models went from inches to tenths 

Take a look at current radar.  You’re about to get a soaking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Take a look at current radar.  You’re about to get a soaking 

Right . A few hours of showers and it ends. The point is most amounts again are NW and SE SNE. Went from inches to tenths 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Right . A few hours of showers and it ends. The point is most amounts again are NW and SE SNE. Went from inches to tenths 

It's more than the mere showers you're characterizing ( why you do this .. who knows)  ... but yes, less than inches. 

That simple...  You can spin it to seem right if you want, but you are in some greater fraction also wrong - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Right . A few hours of showers and it ends. The point is most amounts again are NW and SE SNE. Went from inches to tenths 

All I can picture is in mid-winter when you are trying your hardest to get CT included in the snow (its heavy snow all the way to the river, the EMass guys just don't say it)....now it seems like any attempt to talk rain in CT is downplayed :lol:.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

All I can picture is in mid-winter when you are trying your hardest to get CT included in the snow (its heavy snow all the way to the river, the EMass guys just don't say it)....now it seems like any attempt to talk rain in CT is downplayed :lol:.

This would kill me in the winter as huge amounts are NW and SE

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weathafella said:

So at least going by KBOS being 60 at 10am obs it’s not so bad....turned off ac in the house yesterday and closed some windows overnight.  It was a tad stuffy this morning so windows reopened.  Pellet stove in mid June-hopefully an exaggeration for you.  

Down to 51F. Rainy and windy. Good thing I took this week off. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This would kill me in the winter as huge amounts are NW and SE

It's why we pray for it to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.