• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

May Discobs 2019

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Parent fail today sending my kid to school today in shorts.

I'm pretty sure I, and many other kids, wore shorts in almost any weather when we were young.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

I'm pretty sure I, and many other kids, wore shorts in almost any weather when we were young.

Oh no doubt.  I'm not worried about my son being cold. I'm worried about teachers/admins worrying about him being cold.

14 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

72 when I left Easton. Now home and its 62.

Whatta backdoor cold front.

• Like 1

Front never made it up here ..yet . Down to 56 after a brief high of 60

3k says 12z tomorrow the heat starts to build  up through here .

Still foggy with a 10 degree temperature difference between here and Easton. Seabreeze diarrhea all day long yesterday but The Mist is finally about to end. No monsters though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JakkelWx said:

Still foggy with a 10 degree temperature difference between here and Easton. Seabreeze diarrhea all day long yesterday but The Mist is finally about to end. No monsters though.

Are you sure there are no monsters ? 

Did you check behind you ;)

The real -NAO retro 

The real Spring continues, 

Maybe early next week with a couple gems,  until we reload the wet and then back to seasonable yet again. 

Can we all just agree for next winter that the -NAO won't show up until April? That's when we see that feature now. We've seen that for several years running, I believe.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Can we all just agree for next winter that the -NAO won't show up until April? That's when we see that feature now. We've seen that for several years running, I believe.

You can add - AO too.

Check this out.  Many thought this past March would get this  significant - AO drop, resulting in a cold and snowy early March period. We know how that turned out. 

ao.sprd2.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looks like 3k and Hrrr both like DC on SE for any storms later today.  Sterling's disco basically agrees with this . Tomorrow looks like a better shot further north looking at some short range guidance. 

Heavy rain has developed here apparently associated with the front draped over the area. Moving through in waves.

Picked up 0.50" between 1-1:30 am.

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The fog is absolutely unreal in Baltimore this morning.

Walked out this AM near 6 and the moisture in the air and chill was like hitting a brick wall. Already the dew hit 69 yesterday late day yesterday.

This weather sucks ! Coffee is nice in the morning but nothing like the rays of sun.  

7 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Literally walking in a cloud.

Latest Mount Holly for my area -  clearing, mostly sunny late day.  Onr thing of nasty note are the freakin mosquittos , so many even in the day light. 

Something on the news my wife saw about the kissing bug in Delaware  ........... not very good .....seriously 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/25/health/kissing-bug-delaware-case-cdc-study-trnd/index.html

40 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The fog is absolutely unreal in Baltimore this morning.

Growing up in Baltimore city  if it was real foggy thefts and graffiti around the neighborhood went way up lol.( not that I did any of that sort of behavior :ph34r:)

No fog until I crossed over i83 going east towards Monkton in northern Baltimore county then it did get pea soupy  for a time .