Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November discussion

weathafella

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Giggity.  

Looks like more snow coming, just depends on how much?

Big coastal cutting across the canal hugging the Gulf of Maine. You tell us. Lol and upslope follow up. Figures the year I am grounded most areas will be full open by first week of Dec. Skiers little hint, week before Christmas ski areas are dead midweek. Go go go

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

AEMATT. If you had a pet you would know poop freezes solid at 3 degrees . Maybe look beyond Boston once in a while?

I just don't get off on snow maps for remote villages, but that's just me. 

Anyways, close to interior blue bomb even down here. Nice high pressure. 925 0C in nrn ORH. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Anyways, close to interior blue bomb even down here. Nice high pressure. 925 0C in nrn ORH. 

Who does and the fact you added that to the post means you finally actually dug in. 

Yea it got a whole lot more interesting 

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Its fuking Nov. You perhaps need to revisit your climo norm of 1 inch average and then revisit seasonal jet. I bet in Oct there was a Maine runnawayberg calling for a seasonal trend for Eastern Canada as it was raining in Maine. Lol this place

Why so angry? Nobody is melting here. GGW in Nov....

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Who does and the fact you added that to the post means you finally actually dug in. 

Yea it got a whole lot more interesting 

I meant for places like East Moose Scrotum, ME. You are definitely a cheerleader there. :lol:   

Anyways, NNE going to have a great pack next week. We'll see if that extends into interior MA. Still a tough call.

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Big coastal cutting across the canal hugging the Gulf of Maine. You tell us. Lol and upslope follow up. Figures the year I am grounded most areas will be full open by first week of Dec. Skiers little hint, week before Christmas ski areas are dead midweek. Go go go

A PF/Wildcast/SR special

38 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Remote villages, its like 90 minutes north of you on 93/89.  I love the two of you bantering back and forth.

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

You disagree?  That's a prime track for them.

So many jaded folks just had too. I am impressed with the 0Z and 18Z Euro for a blue bomb and posted some maps for folks without access.  If you all dont want me to post charts and maps thats fine. You can text Scooter for them.

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Remote villages, its like 90 minutes north of you on 93/89.  I love the two of you bantering back and forth.

Let him be AEMATT. Then he will report its dumping in Andover and how he underestimated the storm, happens everytime. Debbie saying fair and balanced is analogous to Fox News

54 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I usually take a personal day during the week before school vacation and have the mountain basically to myself.