• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018/2019 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread

Tyler Penland

Light to moderate snow now. Already picked up another half inch to go with the inch last night. I agree with Tyler, much better returns on radar than last night. This stuff is dandruff though, at least 20+/1 ratio. Just had a gust to 41 at 14.2 degrees, puts the chill around 10 below. Cold night ahead.

Oh I wish it was Saturday 12pm right now. Beautiful views on those webcams. Enjoy boys. Lets see if it can keep it up for 6 or so hours and maybe the nam wont look so foolish afterall . By my count this is event #3 so far this season and we still got 3 days of November left to go. Got out of the blocks fast this season. Can the winter of 18/19 be one for the record books? Well know in over 120 days

• Like 3

Oh I wish it was Saturday 12pm right now. Beautiful views on those webcams. Enjoy boys. Lets see if it can keep it up for 6 or so hours and maybe the nam wont look so foolish afterall . By my count this is event #3 so far this season and we still got 3 days of November left to go. Got out of the blocks fast this season. Can the winter of 18/19 be one for the record books? Well know in over 120 days

I’ve got the count at 4 here in Boone. Had the first ice storm and then the next night had a solid dusting of snow. Had the second ice storm last Friday night and now this snow event. It’s not even December yet!
  • Like 3

Man it's beautiful out. Got home this morning around 530am, and was the first car to come up the hill to the cottages in probably an hour with unplowed roads. Felt like the first true snowstorm of the year lol, but glad to know my Subaru can make it up that hill with snow on it. Coming in at just under 4 inches at the house, loving it.

• Like 1