Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Mid/Long Range Disco 3

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Yes. Ninas are usually dry. But cold dry gives us a shot. Eventually something might clip us. But I thought it was unlikely a reshuffle was magically going to lead to a cold wet look. More likely we would just waste time. 

I was of the same opinion. We did get cool and wet though. Broke that drought!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mappy said:

good stuff, except for using the gif of a kid diddler who ended up killing himself

Which one I will delete and replace. Very sorry about that. I got all the gifs from a list based on searches. Unfortunately there was no description beyond the tag. But I apologize. 

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Which one I will delete and replace. Very sorry about that. I got all the gifs from a list based on searches. Unfortunately there was no description beyond the tag. But I apologize. 

last one. 

32 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Yes but the good stuff comes in the final credits part V

I hope so. Though it has been good so far it is hardly what you would call a rant. You showed more fire when you were chastising the weenies. Get it together man. Let the Hell fire loose. (Hope I got the term loose correct, I would hate to go down as PD3 wanna be.)

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Fixing now. Thanks for letting me know and sorry to anyone that was offended. 

No need to say sorry, i imagine had you known you wouldn't have posted it :) 

1 minute ago, H2O said:

Fine.  i went to a less close up version

lol :wub: 

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

I hope so. Though it has been good so far it is hardly what you would call a rant. You showed more fire when you were chastising the weenies. Get it together man. Let the Hell fire loose. (Hope I got the term loose correct, I would hate to go down as PD3 wanna be.)

It's coming. I build up too it. Patience. 

39 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Yes. Ninas are usually dry. But cold dry gives us a shot. Eventually something might clip us. But I thought it was unlikely a reshuffle was magically going to lead to a cold wet look. More likely we would just waste time. 

That reshuffle screwed up the PDO. Once that went and we had no blocking I knew it would be a struggle with us being in a Nina. But then again blocking hasn't helped much now. Guess we should just face the fact that this winter was never ours.

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Haven't looked too deep but a few Gefs bring a system thru Friday ish.  Temps are close but something to monitor for those of us that didn't   cancel winter .

f108.gif

I'm not canceling. I think there is a good chance we see some snow. The nao reloads instead of breaking. We have time. But most have moved on so it's time for the credits to roll. It's like a close game where they are thanking the camera crews when your still trying to see the last drive. 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Watch list or reaper call? :P 

Oh now that's no fun! 

You are like a shark who can scent blood from miles away. :) But no, I am good, look elsewhere for your victims. I normally track to the end of March and that is what I will do. But I think this year I will make the official end April first. After all what would be more fitting then ending this debacle on April Fools day. :lol:

51 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

It's coming. I build up too it. Patience. 

Can those of us in the NW/western areas put in a special request for an honorable mention and a maybe a paragraph or two designated in remembrance of our special brand of fail so far? Check out the seasonal snowfall maps to date......even with the overall pathetic totals in the MA, we've somehow managed to do even worse. Right now we're looking at 3" TOTAL for the winter.....TX, LA, FL, and Mexico are embarrassing us at this point. 

13 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I'm not canceling. I think there is a good chance we see some snow. The nao reloads instead of breaking. We have time. But most have moved on so it's time for the credits to roll. It's like a close game where they are thanking the camera crews when your still trying to see the last drive. 

Close game???  Close GAME???  come on, its been a laugher of a winter. We didn't even get up to bat. We didn't even get to warm the bench!  We didn't even get into the dugout.  We didnt even make up to to the bigs!.. etc etc etc..  pipe dreams baby.. pipe dream.

11 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

For you it's over. Up here I have some time.  Climo's a cold cruel B 

my first winter living north i felt bad that i was getting more snow than others. i stopped caring after that when others would cheer when i didn't get snow like it makes you a better person or something.  

dont hate the person, hate the climo. 

9 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I know....and agree. Day 8/9 has a signal as well . Plenty to track next  2 weeks or so I think.

Been keeping an eye on that period as well. Was so busy tracking our current Fail that I haven't been devoting to much time to that period but yeah there is some potential there. 

5 minutes ago, mappy said:

my first winter living north i felt bad that i was getting more snow than others. i stopped caring after that when others would cheer when i didn't get snow like it makes you a better person or something.  

Always best for one to simply accept the climo where they live. Its the sane thing to do. 

Snow envy is such an ugly look.

8 minutes ago, mappy said:

Never understood that myself. Though I admit it can be painful sometimes watching others score big it just never made sense to wish them ill in regards to getting that snow. If snow is so important to you then move to it and quite bitching about climo here.

Archived