• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
mackerel_sky

Super Bowl Sunday Slippery Suprise Storm Obs

This is setting up to be pretty bad from Greenville/Spartanburg up through Hickory.  GSP area is already at 31/32 and based off dewpoints they're going to bottom out around 29/30 with steady rain coming down.

Daylight is revealing a beautiful glaze on the trees here. Pine tree's are sagging a little as well. It's absolutely pouring outside. Why can't the radar look like this imby during a snow storm?

• Like 2

Impressive snow rates right now. Everything coated white already. Dropped to 32 in no time and still dropping.

1 minute ago, Disc said:

Impressive snow rates right now. Everything coated white already. Dropped to 32 in no time and still dropping.

Disc you beat me to it. It is absolutely ripping here right now damn! I could almost see the dang snow shield moving my way looking toward BBurg 

• Like 1

Things look similar to Strong's post here in Hickory. Deck is super slick, but walkway not so much. Currently 30.2/28. Rain gauge has measured 0.12 inch so far.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Continuing to rip ginormous fatties here. Looks like close to 1'' in the last 40 min.

Cool congrats on the snow!! I thought I would get a dusting, but No sign of any flakes here, few pingers on the deck. Lgt/mod ZR 30.3 DP 28

• Like 1