Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 29-30, 2018 Minor Snow Event Obs

Ralph Wiggum

8 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

looking at the radar, to me looks like the IVT is going to set up right through SE PA. Could snow for most of the morning here. been light snow for the last hour or so. have a dusting or .1" on cars and grass.

Are you in Levittown? I've haven't had anything since overnight and as I mentioned above the sun was poking out...

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Are you in Levittown? I've haven't had anything since overnight and as I mentioned above the sun was poking out...

Yeah, well I'm in Trenton at the moment for work but it was light snow at my house a hour ago, and my gf said it's still going on. Light snow here in Trenton too. If you look at radar you can see that skinny little band that is training over us before the main band arrives. You look to be in the gap before the main band. You should be back in snow in the next 20-30 mins and probably the heaviest you've seen thus far.

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

Yeah, well I'm in Trenton at the moment for work but it was light snow at my house a hour ago, and my gf said it's still going on. Light snow here in Trenton too. If you look at radar you can see that skinny little band that is training over us before the main band arrives. You look to be in the gap before the main band. You should be back in snow in the next 20-30 mins and probably the heaviest you've seen thus far.

Yep, appears to be that way.

Really wish it was colder so this would be more of an "event"...

Archived