• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Maggie Ace
    Newest Member
    Maggie Ace

Tn Valley Severe Weather 2018-19

24 minutes ago, METALSTORM said:

Indystorm I've noticed the maps for each forecast office seem to be stuck. LSX and SGF have been showing the same SVR polygon for a few hours now. JAN and MEG are not showing the tornado watch on their maps and the flash flood warnings are not updating on their maps either. The NOAA national map seems to be ok but the individual offices seem to be having a software problem.

They had better get their act together on an active day like today.

Keeping a close eye on the line of cells in middle/north Alabama right now. If they don't fizzle out, these could affect the East TN valley.

7 minutes ago, VOLtage said:

Keeping a close eye on the line of cells in middle/north Alabama right now. If they don't fizzle out, these could affect the East TN valley.

Latest HRRR shows them heading straight for Knoxville and it sure looks that way on the radar. Have the hope the atmosphere is much more stable here, but that still leaves us with some heavy rain we don't need. 

• Like 1

Got an engagement and won't be able to post further warnings but it does look like things are picking up. Hopefully things don't digress into an outbreak and the discrete stuff transitions more linear swifly. Regardless, good luck to everyone.

Here is the most recent warning on cell east of Philadelphia, MS, moving ENE:

849ecfd3cc9c409e0b5fcc61c83c8afc.jpg

Several tornado warnings today. As mentioned before, there have been 2 tornado reports near Rienzi and Burnsville MS. Now this may be a tornado in one of the larger towns, Columbus. One tornado report at Artesia.

ufUUByI.png

• Like 1

And we're down to a Slight Risk now.  According to the reports so far the Moderate Risk seems like a bust, aside from the Columbus tornado.  (there's not many severe reports in the former MDT zone)

What you're saying is completely unreal. Link works for me and is a very original site. The problem is entirely yours and related to the sites you entered before.

It’s doing exactly the same thing for me. Redirects me to something I’ve never seen before and then tell me I’ll get a prize for filling out a survey.