Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Russian Popups?

Casualbrain

18 hours ago, CaryWx said:

Folks, Can't you turn this thing off?  Makes it hard to come here and I'm afraid you'll lose viewers/posters for sure.

Amen

Constantly getting redirected to amazon rewards pop up page and also the ads at the bottom interfere with mobile posting/scrolling.

Numerous times I have been writing discussions in the main threads only halfway thru to get redirected and lose my post.

Wont be posting (like others) until it ultimately gets resolved since I am not going to have writings keep going to waste.

Ive been a long time member like many many others and this is sad to see.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys Ive been staying away from the site for a while now because of the amazon scam pop ups & others. For a while my only source of internet was my phone. I also couldn’t remember my pw or the email that I registered with originally (whoops) which meant I’d have to visit as a guest. About half the time I’d get the pop up which would force me to close my entire browser so I just stopped visiting.

I just bought a new iPad and once again on my very first visit I got the amazon pop up. This is a brand new iPad with no viruses or anything using the standard safari browser.

I was able to figure out my password even though it was tough since the pop up kept happening during the recovery process.

Well see if it happens while I’m logged in I wonder if that would have an impact. Just hope you guys aren’t losing guests because of this issue.