Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

Ugly runs this morning.  AN November after all?

The EPS is the warmest and is near to BN after day 6 in the mean,The GEFS are much colder. My guess is November may be below normal a bit around here. I do think there are milder periods coming up before T Day and then after.

I suppose if there is any good news, the nao region appears to want to stay extra few days on the negative side. The Pacific looks a bit better on the EPS compared to 24 hrs ago. If I had to guess...I probably would temper expectations a bit..esp in SNE and esp on the coast through first week of December. It does not mean something won't sneak up...but if we do relax a bit..it will take a little time to reload. Basically be realistic, but enjoy anything that does sneak up. Not a bad outlook to have this time of year. I also don't see any crazy Scooter caution flags. Been a few years since I could say that this time of year. :lol:  

19 minutes ago, alex said:

Hey that's my yard! :) 

A little less intense now but temp is drifting down (33.4 from 34 earlier). Sticking easily and not wet at all... for now. Not holding my breath, this is going to be very marginal. I'll post updates throughout the day! 

Some white on the mulch beds here but pretty wet snow.  

Tonights upslope looks pretty decent for us.

Archived