Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to questionable thermal profiles resulting in mixing issues and poor snow ratios on the front end (outside of N and E NY), we are also going to have to watch for at least temporary dry slotting with the whole transferring of energy to the coast. The NAM shows areas across the Finger Lakes/Central Southern Tier and also the Hudson River Valley being at least temporarily dry slotted. Definitely a very delicate setup for a lot of the region that has bust potential written all over it unfortunately. 

Who seriously cares at this point?  Our best event unfortunately came in November without any stayin power.  Well this Winter we really never had a nice sizeable snowpack and I don't expect this fact to change ant time soon, so if it rains, hope its a soaker so as to keep with the pattern, take it away!

56 minutes ago, Stash said:

Light snow falling from the clipper now. Finished with close to 14" from yesterday's event, and another Watch up for Sun/Mon. Being further east should help hang on to the cold before the coastal takes over. Still concerned the coastal may develop too late, but otherwise it might be a decent event. I finished with about 20" all of last year, and have had a front row seat to several near misses slamming NE the past several years, so I am enjoying this mini stretch of real winter. Hopefully everyone further west can get some of this and cash in on lake effect too! I feel for Buffalo this year...I'm quite familiar with the what can go wrong will...

Good for you Stash!  Looks real active for eastern part of NY over the next week. Hope you keep cashing in. 

16 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Both hi Rez Nam products look good and it's still snowing..(3k top,4k bottom)

IMG_0531.PNG

IMG_0532.PNG

Thanks! Reason for hope. We've gotten lucky a few times this year.

Irondequoit ended up with 6" last night , by the lake shore. Hope we can do it again. I'll be watching the Euro tonight. I'll post if it looks good.

Euro actually a tad colder. Kroc on the

line. I81 region gets warning levels stuff. Roc bumps up after with enhancement. 

Its a weird one. Miller B I think. Transfer, kind of. Wish the original would hold and roll through southern PA. Instead it wants to track from Pitt- Syracuse and then skip to Boston harbor and explod.

Feb 18-23 is 40-55 everyday. Like I said earlier 2nd half of Feb will be warm as well.

Your really startin to become a Debbie. You already mentioned this several times so it's quite apparent on the board that you expect Summer to begin the second half of Winter so let's wait and see what really transpires. It's not snowing anywhere BUFF, and for you to be complaining in Hamburg is quite hilarious actually. How many foot storms have you had earlier in the yr? Most were WSW SW flow events so you know you cashed in so..... We avg 123 for the yr, and we sit at 7o, in mid Feb. Is Hamburg below avg so far? The Buffalo residents definitely have something to complain about like Ayuud, but for someone who lives in one of the best snow belts in WNY doesn't, point blank!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blizzard watches up along the Maine coast and we can't manage a WSW, lol, hilarious. I think I'll subside from having anything to do with KBGM'S site cause it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know. Actually it does the opposite and makes my blood boil. I can see no WSW for the so . tier but not to have one up for Onondaga Madison and Oneida is just downright wrong. No collaboration with surrounding offices, just dispicable!!

3 hours ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Blizzard watches up along the Maine coast and we can't manage a WSW, lol, hilarious. I think I'll subside from having anything to do with KBGM'S site cause it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know. Actually it does the opposite and makes my blood boil. I can see no WSW for the so . tier but not to have one up for Onondaga Madison and Oneida is just downright wrong. No collaboration with surrounding offices, just dispicable!!

Dude you whine way too much.

Archived