Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
0z Models 12/22/10

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant believe the Euro held firm. Just wow.

Now we need atleast a couple models to come around before this can be believed.

The GFS started at 00z, the others were already closer to the solution than the GFS. 12z will be fun to see, no matter what happens.

Guest someguy

We had some good debates last year during those epic storms, but you got me this time, you were right and I was wrong about the Euro tonight.

WE ARE GOOD... no sweat

call me any name you want dude

its a B word

no sweat

My god my fingers are actually shaking

What does this mean to a lehman like me? I thought we were getting worried because the other models were trending east thus leaving the EURO with no backup. Now the EURO gives us what we want and no backup is OK?? I am confused, sorry for being an idiot on the topic I just like reading all your discussions and am trying to get a feel for it. I was told to wait to hear Wes say Orgasmic before I get excited and have not heard that yet, so I guess I am still playing the waiting game for SOMD??

Euro has been consistent with this solution while the other models are trending in the Euro's direction. That increases the probability that the Euro is correct.

I can't quite call this a 3-stream phaser in that sense but this thing is damn close to being a triple phaser on this run. There is definitely 3 s/w phasing in with an amazing surface cyclone. I'm not sure yet if this is a triple phaser. The pocket of Arctic air at h85 is -12c at its coolest. This may be a hybrid triple phaser. :)

I can't quite call this a 3-stream phaser in that sense but this thing is damn close to being a triple phaser on this run. There is definitely 3 s/w phasing in with an amazing surface cyclone. I'm not sure yet if this is a triple phaser. The pocket of Arctic air at h85 is -12c at its coolest. This may be a hybrid triple phaser. :)

day4r.gif

Amazing....

Archived